YEXEL's COLLECTION (LIFESIZE JLA STARWARS MARVEL ETC.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ei tnx

koopa
051420082539.jpg

051420082540.jpg

just need to repaint my mario AND luigi

Last edited:
Without doubt one of the best collections and diplays I have ever seen - period

I keep coming back to this thread for ideas and to drool....

Just saw this thread and I have to agree with everyone else, an amazing collection, I mean how could you say otherwise. I have to be honest though, I just think it's too excessive, I know even if I could afford all those collectibles, my collection wouldn't be anywhere near that large. Just seems like he gets anything and everything, but it's only my humble opinion.Still awesome, truly a great accomplishment and something to be very proud of.

wow !! this what happends when a collector wins the lotto !!

AMAZING COLLECTION MAN !!

looks like you have evrything sideshow has made.

I just want MY endo 1:1 chrome one day :(

My holly grail

This collection is a little bit crazy.

one question, if this collection is truly the best ever, why is the thread only rated 3 stars? i have to agree with others though, if i had millions i would have a great collection, but only the things i am passionate about collecting. good stuff nonetheless

wow !! this what happends when a collector wins the lotto !!

AMAZING COLLECTION MAN !!

looks like you have evrything sideshow has made.

I just want MY endo 1:1 chrome one day :(

My holly grail

good luck on your 1:1 search bro!

I dont think the people in these photos ever age???? :confused:

one would think with that kind of money he would have the garage full of lambos and ferraris....got any of those?? and where are the hot chicks? we know you got the poly!

Cool pieces, the statues you have are like ones iv never seen anywhere before.
May I ask though Yexel, what is it that you or your family do for a living that allows such incredible (and undoubtedly expensive pieces) to be bought?

one question, if this collection is truly the best ever, why is the thread only rated 3 stars? i have to agree with others though, if i had millions i would have a great collection, but only the things i am passionate about collecting. good stuff nonetheless

My collection is bad-ass and it's only rated 3 stars--people here get a little jealous sometimes. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back