Yavin Luke 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The headsculpt is...

• Total voters
Sideshow doesn't need the extra hype especially with Star Wars items. Between us here and other Freaks around the net, the ride that is SW, and how freaking amazing SS does on them. The extra buzz just isn't needed from leaks like this.

Now, as far as posting on the FP of a site. I haven't posted it on Sandtroopers yet because the image says not to. I don't care if it's been done on other sites or not it says not to and I won't. Nothing against those that have because it's not an issue for me to take on nor judge someone else on.

Well you KNEW this was going to happen...it seems that the Leia picture has now been leaked as well!

I'm going to go ahead and post it....it's a definite pass for me, but others might like it.

LEIAcopy.jpg

Darthrazz said:
Well you KNEW this was going to happen...it seems that the Leia picture has now been leaked as well!

I'm going to go ahead and post it....it's a definite pass for me, but others might like it.

LEIAcopy.jpg
She's hot... in a jungle love type of swinging on vines way... I'll pick her up. How much is it? Thirty bananas?:monkey1

Darthrazz said:

LEIAcopy.jpg

I always forget Val Kilmer tried out for that part. Nice.

It was a plant. There is no doubt in my mind.

Why?

DO NOT PUBLISH

If that hadn't been written on it, I would be more inclined to believe that it was a leak. It seems like it was designed to make you feel naughty and sneaky.

DCFett said:
Hey, are his hands behind his back to hide his MONKEY ARMS!!!????:D :D :D
I was wondering how long it would take for someone to say that.

LOL! One of the worst attempts at Mark Hamill I've ever seen. Why is he so difficult for Sideshow? I guess it's better than the sickly looking PF, though. And the medal is just way too large.

Collector Freak said:
LOL! One of the worst attempts at Mark Hamill I've ever seen. Why is he so difficult for Sideshow?

i agree.

he looks more like this guy
973.jpg
than mark hamil

KOBRA KAI!

Collector Freak said:
Why is he so difficult for Sideshow?

As opposed to all the other great Mark Hamill sculpts out there from other companies?

This one and especially the Jedi Luke are by far the two most accurate sculpts I've seen, but that's purely my opinion, of course.

Seriously, this is an incredibly good sculpt, especially considering it's sixth-scale.

I don't get all the naysayers this time, just don't.

The fact is, we who like this sculpt and Jedi Luke just have to accpet some won't be happy. I've seen people praise Medi Luke over SSC Luke in portraits many a times, and I can't ever fathom how that conclusion could be drawn, but everyone has their opinions. The big point to focus on is, let people dislike, makes it less of a challenge for those that want it to get it :)

First time I saw the sculpt, I seriously thought it was for the upcoming Hasbro TAC figure. Seriously. Then I realized it was Sideshow and I thought he looked like Michael Beck.

JABBATHERIDGE said:
Wow Luke's really been working out lately, he looks as though he should be in front of Castle Greyskull, holding aloft his magic sword and yelling "I have the power!":lol

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

JABBATHERIDGE said:
Wow Luke's really been working out lately, he looks as though he should be in front of Castle Greyskull, holding aloft his magic sword and yelling "I have the power!":lol

I HAVE THE POWERRRRRRRRR!!!!

Heman.jpg

Back