Yavin Luke 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The headsculpt is...

• Total voters
So the Yavin Luke will be in the Heroes of the Republic box? He has no saber and he's not a jedi, but he comes with saber ready hands?

I think this has a better chance since its not a existing figure with different color eyes and a different stand.

chewblacca said:
So the Yavin Luke will be in the Heroes of the Republic box? He has no saber and he's not a jedi, but he comes with saber ready hands?

I guess he didn't have his light saber at the ceremony after all....

luke_yavin1.jpg
[/IMG]

luke_yavin.jpg
[/IMG]

It doesn't look like his belt even had a saber hook?

conceptluke8zw.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm not convinced a 100% by his face sculpt, and the jacket looks a bit odd on him too. But, for the sake of the OT, I'll buy him tomorrow!!
I wonder what SSC will ask for him. The Non-Attendee version usually costs more than the Attendee version. This year, all non attendee stuff was $10 more. That would mean a $65 for Yavin Luke? I wonder how they'll justify that price, considering that the OT Leia (I know, not a C IV exclusive...) was $55 for everybody. DO they ever justify their prices? I can't remember ... .

pixletwin said:
Meh. I bet the NA Luke will only see a $5 mark up.

That's what I figure as well.

I would like it if he came with an unlit lightsaber but it's not make or break for me.

No, not from what I've seen of the stills above and searching aruond. It just would make a nice item to add to the figure.

I think that the markup is basicly about the same as the tax plus or minus a few bucks. I would say that luke will be $5 difference. But I guess we will see tommorow.

swabie2424 said:
Got my order in. Took all of 1 second. I love the pick up and no shipping costs....:D
Dont forget that all the attendees get to feel out Sales Tax hurt just for a lil bit.:lol

I'll be passing on this. I'm sure many will disagree with me on this, but this figure looks like a Hasbro figure with a better headsculpt. The jacket looks more like a winter coat, and the medal is oversized. Certainly not worth the price.

I only hope the Sith will look better...

I guess even if there isn't an included lightsaber, you could always steal one from your Anakin or Vaderkin. Since I have both (one displayed with and unlit and the other dipslayed with a lit) I'm good to go :lol

I was already thinking about doing that myself GB. :lol

To me the sculpt looks dead on to those pics Justin. There is no need to SAVE the sculpt as I saw you mention earlier. He
certainly appears to be worth the price. :)

jlcmsu said:
I was already thinking about doing that myself GB. :lol

To me the sculpt looks dead on to those pics Justin. There is no need to SAVE the sculpt as I saw you mention earlier. He
certainly appears to be worth the price. :)

Josh I agree about the sculpt. What is throwing it off is the harsh lighting. That makes the laugh lines appear much more prominant. I think this Luke will knock it out of the park. Also, it looks like in the promo shots Lukes pants have the pleats or whatever on the legs while in the film he does not.

I agree. I think the lighting isn't helping. Given the chance to look over it with our own eyes I think people will be pleased.

Back