Yavin Luke 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The headsculpt is...

• Total voters
IrishJedi said:
Just ordered mine (Attendee version). $54.99 + Tax.
OOOHHHH, Attendee version. I so wanted to go to this but it was either C4 or ComicCon in SanDiego. I chose ComiCon.

Take lots of pictures please!

sw36lw9.jpg

"By the Power of Grayskull!"

;)

IrishJedi said:
Just ordered mine (Attendee version). $54.99 + Tax.

So will the non attendee version cost the same or are they adding some bucks for shipping?

I think he looks pretty good, have they shown us an unpainted sculpt yet? These never seem to photograph all that well, but when you see the raw version you can get a better feel for what the headsculpt really looks like.

I always seem to have a f'n meeting on the days when there are PPOs, yet am free other Fridays. So I'll be relying on my fiance again to pick this one up for me.

I don't think he has monkey arms. He is bending a little making his left arm look longer.

With an edition size of 6000 there has to be at least 1000 left over for the non attendees tomorrow. At least that's what I hope.

Hmmm. I was just on there, and its still available. Wow. I thought it would sell out quicker.
About the lightsaber, I didn't realise he doesn't come with one! I guess I was thrown off by the "Includes Lightsaber grip right and left hands" that I didn't notice. Now, Luke didn't wear it in the award scene, but COME ON SIDESHOW! Give us a lit and unlit saber!!!!!:maul

B

Brinn 71 said:
Hmmm. I was just on there, and its still available. Wow. I thought it would sell out quicker.
About the lightsaber, I didn't realise he doesn't come with one! I guess I was thrown off by the "Includes Lightsaber grip right and left hands" that I didn't notice. Now, Luke didn't wear it in the award scene, but COME ON SIDESHOW! Give us a lit and unlit saber!!!!!:maul

B
Tommorow will be a different story, I dont think there are a lot of people going to CIV that collect these. Tommorow is when all the non attendees will be going after these. CIV is a huge thing but not everone is going for the same exclusives, plus with the $1000s of dollars to spend there people have to be picky.

Back