xYx's Omnium Gatherum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice collection there xYx. loved the running commentary. congrats,, and welcome to the end of your paychecks as you know it:)

Thanks Grphyx1, you're too kind!
My paychecks comes & goes like a thief in the night, makes me feel like $2 ho. :monkey2

Where's your cabinet of mustaches? ;)

Sweet collection. Let's see some pics of your setup.
Also, I'd like to check out a couple books from your library please. What's the limit of how many I can take at one time?

Where's your cabinet of mustaches? ;)

Sweet collection. Let's see some pics of your setup.
Also, I'd like to check out a couple books from your library please. What's the limit of how many I can take at one time?

There's no cabinet that can hold my mustache collection, they scurry freely as they please.

I don't think you'd want to borrow from those ones.
I got a special stash (pun intended) for people with special interests...
Stache.png

Last edited:
Great collection - some really valuable SS pieces in there. I'd love to own so many of those items you have, but I'm restricted by space :S

Thanks PoW! Space is really quite a problem but if you really want a piece, I don't think lack of space would deter you on getting said piece. :wink1:

Awesome collection,congrats brother

Thanks alot Bolido! :duff

Just some "random" Jesus sightings...

JesusSighting02.jpg

JesusSighting01.jpg

JesusSighting03.jpg

JesusSighting05.jpg

JesusSighting04.jpg

I'll try & get pictures of my other stuff tomorrow mostly action figures I've collected thru the years & some other stuff I might find...

Some random figures I've picked up over the years...
To answer some questions that may arise, I'm a bit of a impulse buyer so...

A character from Ikki Tousen...

MiscFigures28.jpg

MiscFigures27.jpg

MiscFigures26.jpg

MiscFigures25.jpg

The impuslsiveness continues...

MiscFigures08.jpg

MiscFigures23.jpg

MiscFigures21.jpg

MiscFigures20.jpg

These one isn't impulse, I've followed wrestling ever since I saw Hoga battle Bundy in a steel cage. It sucked for quite awhile & some will argue it still does but I guess it's just in my DNA now.

MiscFigures01.jpg

Back