XM Studios Winter Soldier 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're in the US I wouldn't rush to order this. Give it a few months and this will be selling for below the current asking prices on the FB groups. I've ordered a bunch of XM stuff and been following the trend for a couple of years, and the only way this one will not end up like the Medusa, Kraven, She Hulk type discounts is if they keep the "made to order" ES super super low.

Well mine is #16/500 (assuming they reached 500).

Bucky has been on my want list for a long time. I finally picked him up last week from Spec Fiction (at a great price :naughty) and he is fantastic! My third XM piece and have not been disappointed yet. 20190416_214709.jpg

I keep looking at this piece but never can get into the pose I wish they would have gone with a standing pose with a sniper rifle and longer hair ...I hope someone else does a winter soldier but if not I may just have to settle on this one

I'm still shocked by the fact that XM didn't offer a switch out long haired portrait with this piece. XM is known for their switch out parts. That was a HUGE missed opportunity with this piece.

I'm still shocked by the fact that XM didn't offer a switch out long haired portrait with this piece. XM is known for their switch out parts. That was a HUGE missed opportunity with this piece.

I agree. The lack of a COH kept me from pulling the trigger for quite a while. In hand though it is better than I expected.

Nice score :clap

Looking at pix, I dig the gun/knife combo. :cool:

The hair is accurate to several comic versions I see, but the long hair would have been an obvious choice to include.

I keep looking at this piece but never can get into the pose I wish they would have gone with a standing pose with a sniper rifle and longer hair ...I hope someone else does a winter soldier but if not I may just have to settle on this one

I passed on this one because I just think XM dropped the ball. Far as I can tell there's just as much long-hair Bucky as short hair in comics - I keep reading!

I'll just have to wait - figure for that kind of money I should be totally happy. Tho I think this is a great piece - I was 85% close to pulling the trigger.

I passed on this one because I just think XM dropped the ball. Far as I can tell there's just as much long-hair Bucky as short hair in comics - I keep reading!

I'll just have to wait - figure for that kind of money I should be totally happy. Tho I think this is a great piece - I was 85% close to pulling the trigger.

Agree. it is not a bad piece overall. For me, it just didn't "wow" me enough to spend the money on it.

Back