XM Studios Winter Soldier 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pose in the video is mile better, IMO. I love that pose so much more than what was recently seen. Winner. :lecture

Pictures from Jose Gonzalez

"I love it!! The details and texturing throughout the suit, the knee pads, the pants even the vest he has on has its own texture!!

The base paint app is really kool, I wish I knew what it was but it really looks like different metals with scratches, dents and what looks to be bullet holes all over. The paint is littlel to dark though and it kind of blends in with Winter soldier a bit, but still very nice. Maybe looking at it a few days more I'll appreciate it more.

The wrinkles in his boots from him leaning forward look accurate as ---- and the laces are awesome. The portait overall is well done, the paint app, the 5 o'clock shadow and his muscular jawline give you the Lee Bermejo style Winter Soldier. The wrinkles above the his eye brows are realistic. XM Studios Premium Collectibles did a spectacular job!

So glad I didn´t sell it.", Jose Gonzalez.

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

27164477_164305188241w6r78.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

"I love it!! The details and texturing throughout the suit, the knee pads, the pants even the vest he has on has its own texture!!

The base paint app is really kool, I wish I knew what it was but it really looks like different metals with scratches, dents and what looks to be bullet holes all over. The paint is littlel to dark though and it kind of blends in with Winter soldier a bit, but still very nice. Maybe looking at it a few days more I'll appreciate it more.

The wrinkles in his boots from him leaning forward look accurate as ---- and the laces are awesome. The portait overall is well done, the paint app, the 5 o'clock shadow and his muscular jawline give you the Lee Bermejo style Winter Soldier. The wrinkles above the his eye brows are realistic. XM Studios Premium Collectibles did a spectacular job!

XM Studios Facebook

Thank you for posting:) - LOL I kinda changed my mind, I'd get him if I could. But right now $$$$$ :(:(:(

IMO looks beautifully done tho (tho I still wish they had a head switch-out).​

Every time I see the XM boxes with 'comic edition', it makes me think they've got an army of ideas for 'movie editions' for each character. :lol

XM Studios Facebook

Spoiler Spoiler:

This is a nice statue ....just didn't wow me enough to get it, tho. I actually would've preferred the left arm to be a bit more shinier.

But with that said ...Congrats to those that got this!

Those pics are much more flattering for some reason. I definitely think the knife is the best switch out option.

How are those prices compared to actual retail? I see secretcompass has the Poison Ivy XM for $949, specfiction has it similar, a little less i think, but the prices seem to vary on their pieces. Does secretcompass still do free shipping for their expensive orders?

Starscream XM btw looks sick!!!!!! :horror

Honestly, I'm not terribly familiar with either company, but I know SpecFic and Secret Compass has members here that are pretty helpful. (SpecFic has been pretty active in these threads as of late.)

That $949 USD is basically retail. That's a pretty good piece. It's the shipping costs that are going to add up though. I'm curious what shipping will be. I'm not sure what Secret Compass with offer, but SpecFic should say it on the order page.

Saw this in person the other day and it jumped on my want list. One of those where pics don’t come close to doing it justice.

If you're in the US I wouldn't rush to order this. Give it a few months and this will be selling for below the current asking prices on the FB groups. I've ordered a bunch of XM stuff and been following the trend for a couple of years, and the only way this one will not end up like the Medusa, Kraven, She Hulk type discounts is if they keep the "made to order" ES super super low.

Back