XM Studios Vulture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture from Muzhafar Monihuldin at ICC 2016

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

14729200_1145780245454wptr.jpg

14708388_114578026545p9out.jpg

Beautiful details! I'm not collecting the Spidey villains but if I was, I would be very happy with what XM is producing!

they are really hitting these out of the park. I cannot imagine ever needing another vulture or electro in my collection.

Such a s beautiful piece! Although Vulture isn't as sexy as Venom and Carnage these days, he was a pivotal antagonist in the early days of ASM.

oh man i never realized you had glass in front too, on a sliding door? that's amazing

Nice to see this guy is starting to hit! Going to have to track one done as I missed the PO due to Sandman and Kraven hitting in the same month!

Pictures from Derek ***an

"MASSIVE! Yeah, XM Vulture is huge and looks incredible. The details, textures, paint and dynamics are all fantastic. I saw this last year but I am still amazed by this piece. There are 3 different places that Vulture pegs into the base, obviously I'm using the lower mount but he looks menacing regardless! Great execution once again XM."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1lekxj.jpg

291j0e.jpg

3yxkw2.jpg

4gvjvt.jpg

531jzd.jpg

6yhjd7.jpg

7dyj0m.jpg

86aj30.jpg

912klp.jpg

1001j3m.jpg

Man this is a this one for me! I'm just not sure where I can fit him in his pose. Only place I can put him his head would be facing the wrong way and his wings take up so much room! Already have 3 out of 6 sinister six so I guess I have to get him as I doubt we will see another one anytime soon.

Looks awesome. XM really on game with most of the Spidey villains. Kraven being the weakest, but still a nice piece. Just got Sandman and he is truly a beast.

Back