XM Studios Vulture

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Vulture's rumored appearance in Spider-Man Homecoming next year, this could be a must have statue. The paint apps already look amazing.

"Painting vulture now......" XM Studios Facebook

13254027_1688113244742701_3226268287773982606_n.jpg

13254525_1688113274742698_3870939210204111031_n.jpg

13265928_1688113291409363_5466423471695233967_n.jpg

Holy cow! That's impressive! The beams and planks actually look like real wood......

very happy with the final product. so glad to have a classic vulture for my collection. now bring on the rest of the gang!

Agreed!

With Vulture's added lean while at the top placement, he now has that attack mode look we had with the original placement. The lower placement also has that lean, so that looks good too.

I don't think the final product is like the proto as far as the pose is concerned.

personally, I like him on the lower base.

Still a good sculpt with great paint, but without the original Vulture pose, this now falls flat. In a downward swoop, the upraised leg which is practically chest high, looks really cool & plausible. In most of the other pose options, that raised leg looks forced & awkward.

Come on XM, you guys can pull off the original concept, ..........or change that something that makes this as dynamic as initially intended.

The only positive reaction so far is that the head sculpt is superb?
They prob changed the pose due to potential lean/damage issues.

The base paint is great, but like most their other statues, the costume itself lack shading

I love the way XM paints their costumes. It makes them look more like comic book characters. I actually prefer that look over the hyper-realistic style. It's funny to me when people will say things like "a big Bowen. "To which my response would always be, "Great!"

I love the way XM paints their costumes. It makes them look more like comic book characters. I actually prefer that look over the hyper-realistic style. It's funny to me when people will say things like "a big Bowen. "To which my response would always be, "Great!"

I agree I didn't realize how nice Bowen statues were until I say them in person. Exceptionally nice sculpts and details! Also most comic accurate.

Back