XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does taking the back piece of the clock off give the statue more room, depth wise ? As in does that piece stick out an inch or two?

Got him in early! Freaking huge and just plain awesome ****. And XM's packaging holy ****,super quality. :clap

c8YcrZGl.jpg

r0yH2T2l.jpg

VA8D6sxl.jpg

Fantastic pics guys really appreciate how this fella turned out for customers! Wish I had gotten him more and I see of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the pics, that's the best looking one, IMO. :rock

lol, I actually hate that sculpt the most. Way too squished. Only reason why I would get this is for the Mcfarlane head. If the SS version wasn't so over the top in skin texture, it would be a much bigger threat to the XM because the Mcfarlane head looks really good on that piece too. I haven't heard enough good things about the SS version to want it though.

Pictures from Jason Ho

"Finally. For me this statue meant a lot. It's not just my very first XM pc but it's THE statue that made me sell all my 1/6 figures and venture into the darker road of no return... Along the way while waiting for this, I've gotten a few statues (not XM), plus that sudden delay becos of the McFarlane head issue, so it's a very special feeling to finally receive this piece. Again gotta give it to XM for not just producing this badass but for definitely having the BEST packaging I've ever seen. In terms of the quality and the design of the box. Looks very very high end and the art print and assembly booklet makes it look even more professional and exclusive.

10 thumbs up to our very own homegrown local brand! As there already are a ton of assembly pics posted by everyone, shan't bore u guys with that and dive straight into this massive monster himself. Because everyone needs a higher dosage of Venom.", Jason Ho.

Please like the New and Official XM Studios Europe facebook page under XM Studios Exclusive European Distributor. No more news on the old facebook page. The explanation can be found on the new page.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

4ygzdb.jpg

58jyll.jpg

64wyhx.jpg

7mqloe.jpg

8opbto.jpg

9q3lfr.jpg

9akelzi.jpg

10j7zsj.jpg

11nwbx4.jpg

12djy3y.jpg

Gotta be one of the best statues this year! Right up there with Cable. Every time I look at the sideshow piece it reminds me how much better the XM piece is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I believe the SSC original com is actually better, but of course the scale has many not appreciating it as much now with the release of this one and P1 to follow.
I will still keep my Com setup and this piece will look great with all the other spidey villians from XM as well.

Yeah I believe the SSC original com is actually better, but of course the scale has many not appreciating it as much now with the release of this one and P1 to follow.
I will still keep my Com setup and this piece will look great with all the other spidey villians from XM as well.

I've noticed the com has dropped substantially since the XM started shipping out. Last one on ebay went for 1k plus shipping. Pose always bothered me most about it. I can't see it ever dipping below $800, but that seems to be what every Venom will be going close to except for the XM. Besides the Prime, I do want a 2nd Venom in my collection, so if I can't ever get this for a decent price, there is a custom I have my eye on.

Back