XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why pay so high for the com when you can get p1, or ss for retail price and looks just as good or even better :)

Why pay so high for the com when you can get p1, or ss for retail price and looks just as good or even better :)

people always want the "classics" . I expected the original Spidey pf to drop a lot too with everything that is already out, never did.

Pictures from François Norpetlian

"Venom is unreal!!! Finally a Venom statue that fits perfect with my Spiderman Comiquette. These two are made for each other. Well done XM! God I love this piece. Stay tuned for my YouTube channel as the video will be up this week! Yes I'm back!", François Norpetlian.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

1sgqe4.jpg

2hwoxi.jpg

3pwq93.jpg

46zpvs.jpg

5oyoz2.jpg

677qeb.jpg

How neat those two pair up is just nuts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though I passed on the XM Venom and stuck with my Venom COM (to display with my OG Spidey COM), I gotta agree with you. XM's Venom pairs up nicely with the Spidey COM.

Even though I passed on the XM Venom and stuck with my Venom COM (to display with my OG Spidey COM), I gotta agree with you. XM's Venom pairs up nicely with the Spidey COM.

Yes. The size and pose works beautiffully

So very true. That first piece on Grumpy's post looks pretty darn nice. (I still think the PF is superior to the Com though - but that's another talking point altogether. :lecture :D)

Those mini-symbiotes really add to the piece the more I see it. Really, really nice work, XM.

just getting caught up with all the venoms that have been released/announced lately and this one came out really good. He seems to pair perfectly with the original comq. I always felt the original SS venom was to small. Good Job XM

Hopefully someone makes some custom coh stands. This is one of the few statues I have where I actually keep the heads out to switch around.

I've decided....

I'm putting Electro on a back burner. Going for this guy.

If anyone has one for sale, LMK.

Back