XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In terms of the $1600, it's great to have an option, but that's a hard pill for most to swallow. I would have to pass for that kind of money.

Yes... easy pass. Not paying double price for this while there's other Venom coming soon.

$1600 for a 1/4 does not make any sense. I know secret compass we're selling it for $2400 but that came with another XM statue like Mysterio etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$1600 for a 1/4 does not make any sense. I know secret compass we're selling it for $2400 but that came with another XM statue like Mysterio etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what really doesn't make sense is people spending $4-5000 on pieces like the OG hulk or Doom, or even $2-2500 for She-hulk or Ms Marvel...Crazy

This entire industry is crazy. :lol

For much less, you could get a 40" HD monitor, hang it on your wall, and have a 3D model of your favorite character being displayed and include all your favorite scenes for that character playing back in a loop... with sound!

iron-man-gif-1.gif

Continue adding monitors and you can have each one displaying a different character OR have all the monitors work together to display one character at a time...

9xmedia-video-wall-mount-bracket-4.png

So much cheaper really! :lol

This entire industry is crazy. :lol

For much less, you could get a 40" HD monitor, hang it on your wall, and have a 3D model of your favorite character being displayed and include all your favorite scenes for that character playing back in a loop... with sound!

iron-man-gif-1.gif

Continue adding monitors and you can have each one displaying a different character OR have all the monitors work together to display one character at a time...

9xmedia-video-wall-mount-bracket-4.png

So much cheaper really! :lol
Well **** when u put it like that:lol I don't even want to think about how much I've spent since I've started collecting and what I could of bought instead :gah:

Well **** when u put it like that:lol I don't even want to think about how much I've spent since I've started collecting and what I could of bought instead :gah:

Yeah, I just audited my 2016 XM spend (deposits, payoff balances and shipping).

I could've purchased a new Honda Civic for someone in my family.

Didn't realize I spent so much on XM (and I still don't have a Venom). You start forgetting about preorders.

Yeah, I just audited my 2016 XM spend (deposits, payoff balances and shipping).

I could've purchased a new Honda Civic for someone in my family.

Didn't realize I spent so much on XM (and I still don't have a Venom). You start forgetting about preorders.

There's no doubt. Many of us here could have bought a car with the amount we spent on collectibles.

Back