XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got the Red incoming. Don't like the seams on him as I think they stick out the worst, but the head sculpt is the best I think out the three

Let me know what you think of Rulk. I just don't care for the character, sadly. Wish I did, but saves me some money! :lol

Venom should be shipping soon, cant wait to get him in hand. So many different options for this badass character.

is it really? I am still waiting for others I pre-ordered before him. But they can take as much time as they need! I'm still recovering!

I remember years ago buying my OG hulks and Doom pfs for in the $1000-$1500 range 1/4 scale and look what happened to them....Not saying this will happen to these pieces, just saying a piece can be cheap now compared to down the road. Of course I would never pay what the previous are selling for now.

at the time, those were the only good options as well. There's plenty of Venom out and coming out soon, with none of them being the absolute definitive in my book. Let people pay stupid prices for XM PO's like this one cause the price will drop when it starts shipping.

at the time, those were the only good options as well. There's plenty of Venom out and coming out soon, with none of them being the absolute definitive in my book. Let people pay stupid prices for XM PO's like this one cause the price will drop when it starts shipping.

With the anger that ensued from people who could not get one after this piece went up for PO, I don't think you'll be able to get one for retail once it hits the market.

Yeah I understand as some XM characters go, I can see the drop in price but Venom seems pretty secure (since he is a very popular character, great sculpt, and awesome CoHs), with even the competition out there IMHO I think he is the best Venom. I locked in Venom as soon as I could as he is the definitive Venom for me. I don't know what Prime 1 will have in store...but I haven't heard them mention anything. It would be good if they at least gave an indication they are doing something still, maybe they will surprise everyone at a Con.

Venom should be shipping soon, cant wait to get him in hand. So many different options for this badass character.

Boba (from SW) was announced for Q2 2017 so I'm pretty sure Venom will be around then or later, I wouldn't consider that "soon" tbh. Can't wait tho.

Yeah I understand as some XM characters go, I can see the drop in price but Venom seems pretty secure (since he is a very popular character, great sculpt, and awesome CoHs), with even the competition out there IMHO I think he is the best Venom. I locked in Venom as soon as I could as he is the definitive Venom for me. I don't know what Prime 1 will have in store...but I haven't heard them mention anything. It would be good if they at least gave an indication they are doing something still, maybe they will surprise everyone at a Con.

I think this one will probably hold its price. It's one of the better XM piece IMO

Back