XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing I just noticed on the interchangeable heads is the texture or paint looks to have different gloss and the veins on the heads don't continue on into the body. Might be wrong it seems to pronounce the head as being removable....Could just be lighting as a person cant see from the side in those photos

What a ****in' Debbie Downer....

:lol j/k

This looks better in person trust me on this! The details really pop in person. This Venom has really grown on me. But still not on my list which I might severely regret later down the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks better in person trust me on this! The details really pop in person. This Venom has really grown on me. But still not on my list which I might severely regret later down the line.

Really??? No Venom on order?

Just no interest in the character?

yeah I cant see a bunch of people running around on a forum causing any business issues. I would think there was something much bigger than that to cause such a riff

It's not in the budget unfortunately! I really want this one

I think it´s just the lightning with high contrast, but if then it will be fixed into production.

Cool, i'm sure it will be good once shipped. If anything it cant be as bad as the last hulkgate was with heads that had huge gaps, different texture and color/shading...:lol:lol

$2,000 for this new is insane! Unfortunately I can't afford this.

SideShow's $700 on a Deadpool is high enough.

$2000 were from? I don't think it's that price unless it's been marked up heavily. Who is selling it for 2k

I think it was much more than that :lol

I know...

I'm missing the boat on this. I think I can read between the lines, but someone spell it out for me. :lol

I'm still lost though.

I though people were insinuating that this is bad blood between Sideshow and XM?

Whether either side would admit it publically I can't imagine they like each other much. XM's creative directors were in SSCs radar for a long time before "XM" ever formed, and companies have a long memory.

I know...

Whether either side would admit it publically I can't imagine they like each other much. XM's creative directors were in SSCs radar for a long time before "XM" ever formed, and companies have a long memory.

So it's just a matter of too many big fish in a pond?

Maybe being in their radar means that they were possibly part of pirating or other areas of concern to ssc licenses agreements prior to forming XM. Who knows as it seems us common people will never know for sure....:lol:lol

I think they're talking about XM hiring the brothers that made a few SS knockoffs long time ago (Before XM came into existence).... Bottom line is XM is a legit company with legit licenses so SS can keep grudges or whatever, doesn't matter....

I think they're talking about XM hiring the brothers that made a few SS knockoffs long time ago (Before XM came into existence).... Bottom line is XM is a legit company with legit licenses so SS can keep grudges or whatever, doesn't matter....

Agreed.

I'm just trying to figure out some of these cryptic comments. :lol

Back