XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just secured mine. guess I've officially stepped out of the Sinister Six area.....Damn I knew I couldn't resist...:monkey3

Care to point a guy in the right direction? I wouldn't mind securing one myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My guy only had one left, but check on FB the Statue forums and try looking for one on there.

Thanks! I saw an Antonius Soedjono offering a pre-order but I'm anxious about trusting anyone with the cash. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xmeufbbannervenompmuhv.png

"Quite possibly the PO every Spidey fan is waiting for... cometh Friday 25th Nov, VENOM is up for PO at hour page in Singapore! This incredibly popular super villain needs no further introduction! ES999 retailing at SGD950, Venom comes with 3 portraits, including fan favorite Todd McFarlane styled head sculpt and a morphing Eddie Brock version! Remember, it is Singapore Time Zone Thursday Midnight leading to Friday!"

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

15085741_177413434947ybuv4.jpg

15181383_177413435280juu7u.jpg

15181463_177413434614wsuz3.jpg

How does XM pre orders really work? I really want this but at retail price. Every time I get in it it's sold out. Any retailers in US?

No U.S retailers. You have to know someone overseas. The ship has most likely left the dock for getting this at retail already if you haven't made that connection overseas yet.

well, im absolutely fresh to this hobby so that makes me more than happy to know i got him secured, i always like to start big:yess:

Back