XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the secondary price and pain to get this. I might just po SS or wait for p1 before deciding

Yup it was incredibly popular at the con, was sold out while I was still in line and I wouldn't have been able to secure it had I not PO'ed it the year before (when the 3D sculpt wasn't out yet and therefore generated much less interest).

Very limited slots for XM distributor here. And instant sold out by collectors/scalpers hahaha.

Yup it was incredibly popular at the con, was sold out while I was still in line and I wouldn't have been able to secure it had I not PO'ed it the year before (when the 3D sculpt wasn't out yet and therefore generated much less interest).

That's nuts. I think the hype is warranted, but still that's nuts.

The wait though ...... I locked in my order 6 months ago . Not going to pay insane prices .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't usually pay too much attention to XM pieces because none of them really caught my attention too much and the prices seemed through the roof, but, wow, this venom is amazing, by far a much better looking piece than Sideshow's imo. That said, from the little amount of research I've done and based off of what Chapter 2099 just said right above me, it seems like my only chance of getting this guy is for an astronomical amount through a scalper. Sad days for Moose, Sad days indeed.

I don't usually pay too much attention to XM pieces because none of them really caught my attention too much and the prices seemed through the roof, but, wow, this venom is amazing, by far a much better looking piece than Sideshow's imo. That said, from the little amount of research I've done and based off of what Chapter 2099 just said right above me, it seems like my only chance of getting this guy is for an astronomical amount through a scalper. Sad days for Moose, Sad days indeed.

At the moment, yes. But I'd still keep your eyes peeled. I've seen stranger. But at this point, you'd have to know someone who knows someone.

Going rate is about $1500 US before shipping right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the cost of this statue? Freaking thing is amazing.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back