XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone here have links to any of these cheaper XM Venom sales? I've asked around on the boards and other places for months with no luck. Finally said **** it cause I was tired of searching.

Does anyone here have links to any of these cheaper XM Venom sales? I've asked around on the boards and other places for months with no luck. Finally said **** it cause I was tired of searching.

are you on facebook? There are some private groups where you can score better deals. shoot me a pm and I will get you some links.

Retail XM Venom is $683 + shipping... but I do know a lot of the 3rd party contacts have already sold out their pre-orders... That's a tough one... Although I have a feeling after he ships the price will go up for him... He's pretty awesome looking... I'm just not sure if he will hit the $2000 mark on the aftermarket with Prime 1 and SS releasing versions of him also... There's going to be a lot of venoms out there, I'm sure the SS version will have like a 5000 ES....

There's one on ebay for $1300, but i'm not sure if it's for the statue or just for his pre-order slot... The way he worded it, it's a bit confusing... if it's just for his pre-order slot, holly hell...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-s...344871?hash=item25c59f5a67:g:LKsAAOSwmfhX3td-

He responded to my email... "" If it's paypal direct than it will be 1200.00 for everything and shipping later, when it's ready to ship will be your responsibility "" If anyone was curious...

Last edited:
that guy is a retard. you can't offer free shipping and say you pay shipping. his auction won't be up much longer

Thanks for those here trying to help me find a cheaper alternative,its been a pain trying to secure one in the US. This seems to be another one of XM's more popular pieces. As for Speculative Fiction order I'm pretty much screwed there,thought thete was a 30 day free cancellation but in the cancellation policy,XM pieces has its own terms. No refunds for cancelled XM pre-orders. So I'd be out $800 deposit just like that. My fault should of read deeper into the cancellation policy. That's pretty ****** tho.

Retail XM Venom is $683 + shipping... but I do know a lot of the 3rd party contacts have already sold out their pre-orders... That's a tough one... Although I have a feeling after he ships the price will go up for him... He's pretty awesome looking... I'm just not sure if he will hit the $2000 mark on the aftermarket with Prime 1 and SS releasing versions of him also... There's going to be a lot of venoms out there, I'm sure the SS version will have like a 5000 ES....

There's one on ebay for $1300, but i'm not sure if it's for the statue or just for his pre-order slot... The way he worded it, it's a bit confusing... if it's just for his pre-order slot, holly hell...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-s...344871?hash=item25c59f5a67:g:LKsAAOSwmfhX3td-

He responded to my email... "" If it's paypal direct than it will be 1200.00 for everything and shipping later, when it's ready to ship will be your responsibility "" If anyone was curious...

How would this work if I buy this now I'm only covered for about a month and a half by PayPal. Can some one explain how this would work. Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XM Studios can lick a ****. If you're going to make your pieces that hard to obtain they can keep them in the asian market. 2grand for an iron man or venom, lol go F yourselves

How would this work if I buy this now I'm only covered for about a month and a half by PayPal. Can some one explain how this would work. Thanx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PayPal coverage is 6 months, not 6 weeks. Not that it would matter because Venom won't be out within 6 months either way.

Preorder is up at Speculative Fiction! $1999 plus shipping,$800 deposit. Price is steep as **** but I had to do it.
Damn son. Thats more expensive than their own 1/4 Hulkbuster. There are many more better offers on FB
Hope you can get your deposit back.

XM Studios can lick a ****. If you're going to make your pieces that hard to obtain they can keep them in the asian market. 2grand for an iron man or venom, lol go F yourselves
Just so you know, it's not as simple as you think to simply sell wherever they want. Don't you think that XM is trying to get it their pieces available to the west since there is where the market is most prominent.

Sent from my SM-G925F

Thanks for those here trying to help me find a cheaper alternative,its been a pain trying to secure one in the US. This seems to be another one of XM's more popular pieces. As for Speculative Fiction order I'm pretty much screwed there,thought thete was a 30 day free cancellation but in the cancellation policy,XM pieces has its own terms. No refunds for cancelled XM pre-orders. So I'd be out $800 deposit just like that. My fault should of read deeper into the cancellation policy. That's pretty ****** tho.

Don't think venom has gone up for official preorder yet. Should be able to get one close to cost.

I think the best way to purchase this piece without spending absurd amounts on it, and pay retail price is to just WAIT. Crazy isn't it?
This is not an XM/Event exclusive so it will go up on their site

If you missed it on XM's own site, you could always deal with their official distributor in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore etc to get it shipped to you. From my own exp, they don't really sell out that fast once up for PO

Or is there something I'm missing that people have to get it now and only now?

I think the best way to purchase this piece without spending absurd amounts on it, and pay retail price is to just WAIT. Crazy isn't it?

If you missed it on XM's own site, you could always deal with their official distributor in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore etc to get it shipped to you. From my own exp, they don't really sell out that fast once up for PO

I camped on their website for the ghost rider PO and still didn't get it. That was an event exclusive though, rumours are that the PO wasn't a fair one to begin with due to limited stock. Never actually tried for non-event exclusives though, does the PO not get snapped up as quickly? There are a few statues I'm looking at if so.

Even us in Indonesia can't po this. Allocation for the distributor here all gone so fast

I would like to add to Twocollector's concern's that I feel is very important for the community. Long story as short as possible. I purchased overseas, Imaginarium Art 1/2 Iron man MKVII piece (reputable/authorized Thailand dealer) that arrived broken. 6 months later no promised replacement part in sight. Finally before 6 month expiration, numerous videos, pics & email evidence to PayPal dispute center, put a PayPal claim in and was denied because payments were split? Meaning the deposit I paid over a year ago (which is most of this hobby's business practice) automatically disqualified me for a refund. So we are not protected at all if an issue comes up. I've received 5 XM statues from this retailer with no issues. First problem that arises & I'm out $1900USD!!!

Unless you live in one of the authorized areas you can't order directly from XM or their official retailer stores... The only way is to have a 3rd party contact.. And most of them let you reserve a slot to order the pre-order :) So basically there is already a line to get the pre-order... That's why when you see their art or 3d renderings and it's something you want, you have to get ahold of your contact asap, especially for popular characters... That's why you see people saying they locked one down months before the official pre-order starts.

I would like to add to Twocollector's concern's that I feel is very important for the community. Long story as short as possible. I purchased overseas, Imaginarium Art 1/2 Iron man MKVII piece (reputable/authorized Thailand dealer) that arrived broken. 6 months later no promised replacement part in sight. Finally before 6 month expiration, numerous videos, pics & email evidence to PayPal dispute center, put a PayPal claim in and was denied because payments were split? Meaning the deposit I paid over a year ago (which is most of this hobby's business practice) automatically disqualified me for a refund. So we are not protected at all if an issue comes up. I've received 5 XM statues from this retailer with no issues. First problem that arises & I'm out $1900USD!!!

I'm sorry to hear that, man. That really sucks. That's a lot of money to lose.

Back