XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe XM could still tweak the paint similar to the COM if somebody could directly suggest it to them.

Has the pre order window for this come and gone?

The Official preorder hasn't happen yet, but you need to live in one of the official areas to buy it.... If you don't then you need to find a 3rd party to get it for you, I would imagine most of the 3rd parties have already pre-presold their inventory already.

The Official preorder hasn't happen yet, but you need to live in one of the official areas to buy it.... If you don't then you need to find a 3rd party to get it for you, I would imagine most of the 3rd parties have already pre-presold their inventory already.

Thanks for the info. Does anyone know if Europe is considered an official area? Like how would someone in France be able to order one?

Which to get SS or XM? Hahahah

Xm for me even though I was hoping the SS one is better. The pose, skin texture, and heads are not mean as xm imo. So xm wins this round for me. SS wins the spidey pf as of now with the killer swing pose. Also love the xm McFarlane head much more. I'm a huge McFarlane fan and that likeness is most important for me.

The XM doesn't go with the SS Spider-Man that well. I think I'm getting the SS Venom...unless Prime 1 knocks it out of the park.

XM Facebook vens14s.jpg

If that's USD, I could never justify that for a 1/4 piece. Just my opinion though.

More power to those who disagree.

Back