XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the statue available for order though?

For the record, I somehow still lean towards the comiquette. Pretty sure the paintjob on the XM one is superior, but I think the SS one has more presence and looks more menacing. Have this on pre-order anyway, figured it was the next best option.

Was the statue available for order though?

For the record, I somehow still lean towards the comiquette. Pretty sure the paintjob on the XM one is superior, but I think the SS one has more presence and looks more menacing. Have this on pre-order anyway, figured it was the next best option.

Weird because, having owned the Comiquette, I would have said the opposite... the paint app on the Comiquette is great and hard to top (from the pics, the XM Venom seems to be pretty much on the same level), while the size of the XM one and the aggressive stance give it more presence. The Comiquette is not exactly "small" as some people claim, Venom itself is quite bulky, but the crouched pose make him seem effectively a tad undersized compared to many comic versions of him, where he's freaking huge.

The size for sure XM has more presence and the pose charging is more eye cathcer than the COM. My brother says the back of Venom XM is very bulky, way thicker than SS version.

I'm holding out for Prime 1 as well. Quality is great. ES not so much, but much easier and cheaper to get a hold of.

Honestly though, Prime will have their hands full to beat this.

Great news... For us who can't get a hand on XM Venom, there is still hope with SS =)

SS Venom will be the same pose as SS spiderman.... no innovation there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Prime 1 is supposed to be doing a 1/4 Venom as well so there will be a few pieces to choose from.

How would P1 also get a 1/4 license over Sideshow's worldwide one?

They already teased a piece of the 3D sculpt some time ago, no clue about the details. Probably something more similar to Iron Studios with Spidey, tho. They got a licensing for their area (Japan) and use Sideshow for distribution

Was this sculpted by the K borthers also? Which comic artist's version was this based on?

Back