XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 192256

I think this would be an awesome head change if XM ever consider a switch out portrait. This was done back in '94' as one of the spiderman cards. loved it ever since. Always hoped someone would transition this to a sculpt. would even be awesome if they made the tongue removable via magnet attachment so you could see the whole of brocks face grinning from one foe (the bell) to his next (his enemy).

please consider this XM PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

i love the idea but in the image this look more like kasady with venom that brock but still kool

Does anyone know if you can pre-order from XM directly if you live in the US, but have them ship it to my family in the Philippines?

It's when ordering that you'd need to use your relatives address as they are within the allowed region. Then your relatives can ship it to you. Basically you need to make it look like you're in the Philippines and ordering from there.

When I see Venom's pose I see something more suited for the Juggernaut, not venom.

Frig me. One of the ones I really want. Hope this comes out amazing. I think the head looks great. I would just like them to bulk up the body and declutter the base. too much going on for a figure that already has a lot going on.

If the XM looks a little like this i would buy it.

64f95de6220c84171baa711cc3130c43.jpg

Back