XM Studios Upcoming & Future Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I don't collect Marvel characters like I do DC. So far from that list I'm only interested in Wolverine, Thanos, and Deadpool. The other ones look great but I'm going to have to be completely blown away (like with Thanos) to spend the money on non-favorite characters.

I'm really interested in how they will pull off Elektra. Also Spidey, if you say a Spidey line, I will have a heart attack :thud::lol

Lol... Doc I wish I could fill you in. There are SO many exciting releases coming from XM in the near future. If everything they have on tap comes to fruition than we will see some of the BIGGEST announcements ever soon enough. We ain't seen nothin yet

Lol... Doc I wish I could fill you in. There are SO many exciting releases coming from XM in the near future. If everything they have on tap comes to fruition than we will see some of the BIGGEST announcements ever soon enough. We ain't seen nothin yet

Why you gotta go and say that? :lol

Guess I have to sell my liver and lungs :dunno

hmmm you emphasize "biggest" so I imagine a character or characters with some large presence/bulk.

Because when I tell you... Or someone else does... You will be prepared and wont die from the shock.

Spidey, are we talking dioramas here? Cause if that is the case, & XM produce dios at the level of their Bats vs Pred concept(?). we have all been blessed, & would gratefully bow to the undisputed new kings of this hobby.

As for Sideshow, wake the **** up!!!!! The collectors' voices are deafening, Xm has clearly raised the bar & have paved the path, & yet SS still acts like a blind , deaf, & dumb bystander.:dunno

Spidey, are we talking dioramas here? Cause if that is the case, & XM produce dios at the level of their Bats vs Pred concept(?). we have all been blessed, & would gratefully bow to the undisputed new kings of this hobby.

As for Sideshow, wake the **** up!!!!! The collectors' voices are deafening, Xm has clearly raised the bar & have paved the path, & yet SS still acts like a blind , deaf, & dumb bystander.:dunno

I can't be more specific unfortunately. I promised I would NOT talk about any specifics with anyone as those types if discussions really hurt XM at one point. What I can say is I know that they have DOZENS of statues in the pipeline. However till the ink is dry they will not release the details to the public as they got burned before. Oh, but so you know as of right now they aren't pursuing a DC license. Way to many strings attached.

Finally, I am going to say that those of you who LOVE XM should cut out all of the SSC bashing in an XM thread. Those types of comments have done more damage to XM than you can imagine, and the XM guys don't endorse it. I warned guys before to leave it alone, but they didn't. The marched around here like they owned the forum slamming SSC and praising XM in every thread they could, and they hurt XM MORE than any group of XM haters EVER could. If you love XM listen to me and cut that **** out. They don't want or need you to do it. If you want to criticize SSC do it in an SSC thread and leave XM out of it. You are NOT helping them.

I can't be more specific unfortunately. I promised I would NOT talk about any specifics with anyone as those types if discussions really hurt XM at one point. What I can say is I know that they have DOZENS of statues in the pipeline. However till the ink is dry they will not release the details to the public as they got burned before. Oh, but so you know as of right now they aren't pursuing a DC license. Way to many strings attached.

Dozens of statues? Wow. Good for the collection, bad for the wallet. Between Hot Toys, XM Marvel and SS DC premium format, My collecting budget is pretty much tapped out. Hopefully that list will include a X-Men Cyclops, Angel, Beast, Iceman and Havok; Avengers Scarlet Witch, Giant Man/Wasp and Vision, and the Fantastic Four. I'm sure there will be Daredevil and Spiderman pieces as well. Glad to see they are focusing on Marvel and not stretching thin by going after DC.

Finally, I am going to say that those of you who LOVE XM should cut out all of the SSC bashing in an XM thread. Those types of comments have done more damage to XM than you can imagine, and the XM guys don't endorse it. I warned guys before to leave it alone, but they didn't. The marched around here like they owned the forum slamming SSC and praising XM in every thread they could, and they hurt XM MORE than any group of XM haters EVER could. If you love XM listen to me and cut that **** out. They don't want or need you to do it. If you want to criticize SSC do it in an SSC thread and leave XM out of it. You are NOT helping them.

Agreed. I have tons of SS pieces that are absolutely fantastic. Sure there are frustrations and disappointments but that's to be expected with any large and popular company. I see no reason why both companies and their respective lines can't co-exist. Personally I'd love to see SS become an XM NA distributor, which would save me hundreds per piece. It wouldn't be the first time the company distributed products that competed head to head with their lines (Hot Toys and Medicom to name two). Having both SS and XM succeed is better for the customer.

Dozens of statues? Wow. Good for the collection, bad for the wallet. Between Hot Toys, XM Marvel and SS DC premium format, My collecting budget is pretty much tapped out. Hopefully that list will include a X-Men Cyclops, Angel, Beast, Iceman and Havok; Avengers Scarlet Witch, Giant Man/Wasp and Vision, and the Fantastic Four. I'm sure there will be Daredevil and Spiderman pieces as well. Glad to see they are focusing on Marvel and not stretching thin by going after DC.
Yes to this! :exactly:

Good post and well said.

Any criticism should be done in the appropriate threads and it should be done constructively.

The bitter bashing of any company only leads to deleted posts, closed threads, infractions and Freaks being banned.

Spidey, I'm generally curious as to HOW XM has specifically been hurt by people bashing SSC? I personally can't stand all the bashing and crap like that myself, but I'm just wondering what impact it has made on XM and how it hurts them so much.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to be a jerk here.... I don't bash anyone. I love both companies and have TONS on order with each. I'm just trying to figure out your post is all. :)

Bashing ss and in the same post putting utterly stupid crap like why does so and so company do this better and you don't etc only lives to piss off ss and further try to exert their market influence to lock out other companies and competition when it comes time for license renewal discussions. There will be stricter clauses put in by the big boy on the block and for companies like marvel and DC who have Sideshow products as a major cash cow they will be more willing to grant them those requests. Then the stupidity to do it on a forum for Sideshow freaks further do damage to any other company that's doing well or doing something their own way.

Quoted for truth!

+1 :goodpost:

Dude, either spill the beans or chill with these posts... Somehow I doubt you have all the behind the scenes information that you keep implying that you have. It's starting to become annoying. If I remember right it was not that long ago XM Rep's were calling you out with your misinformation.

As far as bashing goes, the last several weeks it has died down quite a bit, so I'm not sure why your trying to light fires by bringing it up again...

Dude, either spill the beans or chill with these posts... Somehow I doubt you have all the behind the scenes information that you keep implying that you have. It's starting to become annoying. If I remember right it was not that long ago XM Rep's were calling you out with your misinformation.

As far as bashing goes, the last several weeks it has died down quite a bit, so I'm not sure why your trying to light fires by bringing it up again...

Depends on what threads you've been in....

And couldn't misinformation lead to be one with information? Happens all the time. Just saying.

Back