XM Studios Upcoming & Future Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes...this was taken directly off their website.

Pre Order Schedule for upcoming Marvel Statues!

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hey peeps, here's advanced schedule of POs going up for upcoming statues. We hope this provides better visibility of when your favorite statues are going up for PO so you can avoid last minute disappointment!

POs are all in 2014 (roughly 2 weeks between each statue)

1) Hawkeye – 5th Sept
2) Wolverine (Yellow) – 19th Sept
3) Antman – 3rd Oct
4) Thanos – 17th Oct
5) Ms Marvel – 31th Oct
6) Thor – 14 Nov
7) Mark 7 – 28th Nov

Keep watching this space - we will try to stick to this schedule as much as we can but some times, we may get orders from above to change certain roll out timing.

Yes...this was taken directly off their website.

Pre Order Schedule for upcoming Marvel Statues!

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hey peeps, here's advanced schedule of POs going up for upcoming statues. We hope this provides better visibility of when your favorite statues are going up for PO so you can avoid last minute disappointment!

POs are all in 2014 (roughly 2 weeks between each statue)

1) Hawkeye – 5th Sept
2) Wolverine (Yellow) – 19th Sept
3) Antman – 3rd Oct
4) Thanos – 17th Oct
5) Ms Marvel – 31th Oct
6) Thor – 14 Nov
7) Mark 7 – 28th Nov

Keep watching this space - we will try to stick to this schedule as much as we can but some times, we may get orders from above to change certain roll out timing.

I will have everything on the menu thank$

I've seen that, but that's just the date of preordering. When do the items actually start shipping?

From what i know magneto is looking to ship late dec or early jan.
Wolverine however will be more likely in march/q2 2015

These are rough figures that i know of after speaking to some.

I was 100% sure I would be ordering Wolverine but, with the recent announcement of them working on the Spiderman line in the near future, this may have to be a pass for me. I'm kind of torn though. There is enough time between now and 2015 to make a decent amount of money whoring myself right? There's gotta be :gah:

I was 100% sure I would be ordering Wolverine but, with the recent announcement of them working on the Spiderman line in the near future, this may have to be a pass for me. I'm kind of torn though. There is enough time between now and 2015 to make a decent amount of money whoring myself right? There's gotta be :gah:

Or, develop a meth lab in your basement...either way, plenty of time :lol

Or, develop a meth lab in your basement...either way, plenty of time :lol

Great idea. I should youtube how to do so right now :lol

So we now have "American Gigolo" and "Breaking Bad" all in the same thread...lol.

omgwtf.gif

Jon-Stewart-Oh-My-God-MRW-Gif.gif

Who said XM couldn't do Fantastic 4, Spider-Man products? Fox and Sony only has rights of making these brands's movies! If Xm wants to produce Sony's Amazing Spider-Man's movie's products,then they will have to acquire the rights from Sony! For example the new Rhino suit is a new creation which is designed for the movie so Sony has the right of it! If XM wants to produce the comic version of Rhino and acquire the license of Marvel brands, then there is no problem! For example Scott Campbell's Spider-Man's rights are belong to Marvel, Sony has no word on this specific item in terms of merchandising! If Sony as a company wants to produce Campbell's Spider-Man statues, they will have to take the rights of it from Marvel! So I am wondering who does begin this argument?

Who said XM couldn't do Fantastic 4, Spider-Man products? Fox and Sony only has rights of making these brands's movies! If Xm wants to produce Sony's Amazing Spider-Man's movie's products,then they will have to acquire the rights from Sony! For example the new Rhino suit is a new creation which is designed for the movie so Sony has the right of it! If XM wants to produce the comic version of Rhino and acquire the license of Marvel brands, then there is no problem! For example Scott Campbell's Spider-Man's rights are belong to Marvel, Sony has no word on this specific item in terms of merchandising! If Sony as a company wants to produce Campbell's Spider-Man statues, they will have to take the rights of it from Marvel! So I am wondering who does begin this argument?

The argument was started for one simply reason. Marvel/Disney has just put all of XMs XMen characters on hold other than Magneto and Wolverine because FOX is getting into a pissing match with Marvel about rights. As far as I know XM had the rights to do all of the main XMen characters, judging from the fact that they had a Phoenix already to go, but even Disney did t want a fight right now. You are making an assumption here m8 about things like Merchandising rights which Statues would fall under. Sony and Marvel work together on this because Sony recognizes that Marvel is kicking butt and taking names, but FOX is being idiots about it, and since they are all the characters they have any rights to are in the shelf for now.

The argument was started for one simply reason. Marvel/Disney has just put all of XMs XMen characters on hold other than Magneto and Wolverine because FOX is getting into a pissing match with Marvel about rights. As far as I know XM had the rights to do all of the main XMen characters, judging from the fact that they had a Phoenix already to go, but even Disney did t want a fight right now. You are making an assumption here m8 about things like Merchandising rights which Statues would fall under. Sony and Marvel work together on this because Sony recognizes that Marvel is kicking butt and taking names, but FOX is being idiots about it, and since they are all the characters they have any rights to are in the shelf for now.

I heard some rumors about the conflict between Fox and Marvel but technically Fox only has the right of these brands in movie making, nothing more! Maybe I missed the news so I don't know if XM explained the situation like you said. This is so ridiculous! How can Sideshow produce Sentinel then?

Back