XM Studios - Transformers Optimus Prime (G1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0574.JPG

They say this will be bigger than Prime 1's Optimus Prime. Man this is gonna be killer.

I've heard whispers that parts of this will light up. Mainly the gun, the lights on the bumper, the eyes and maybe the Matrix. While I'm sure this would look very cool, I'm kind of hoping they don't do this. Light-up is just something else to fail and if there's any company that can paint something to reflect the look, it's XM.

Does anyone know more about this?

I've heard whispers that parts of this will light up. Mainly the gun, the lights on the bumper, the eyes and maybe the Matrix. While I'm sure this would look very cool, I'm kind of hoping they don't do this. Light-up is just something else to fail and if there's any company that can paint something to reflect the look, it's XM.

Does anyone know more about this?

I can't see that happening. Ideally the light up feature should not distract from the actual statue itself. IE it works for some statues like Iron Man and also Cinemaquette Hulk, but I'm not a fan of it on statues. Especially the cheap batteries that die in minutes. It's another way of pricing it higher. So hopefully it's not true on this piece. If it is oh well one feature I will not use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh man. I wanted to just stick with 1 Prime1, now this .... arghhhhh

Man...this thing is gonna be BIIIIIIIIIIIG!!!

And some of y'all are bugging if you think this looks remotely close to Bayformers.

Back