XM Studios - Transformers Optimus Prime (G1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
prim9s.jpgprim1.jpgnew pictures from Facebookprim.jpg compltedprim9s.jpgprim8s.jpgprim7s.jpg

Last edited:
With all the change out options . 1250$ is a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But this isn't 1/3 scale

No it isn't but the point his making is P1 Optimus prime is $2400 give or take. So the price given the details and switch outs is kinda justified by comparison

But this isn't 1/3 scale
:slap

No it isn't but the point his making is P1 Optimus prime is $2400 give or take. So the price given the details and switch outs is kinda justified by comparison

Both are 27" inches yet one costs $1000 USD more. I guess some people are better at math than others, lol.

you guys are comparing the wrong pieces - the correct comparison is to the prime1's G1 optimus which is $1000, not their movie version. This XM piece has more switchout parts, but prime1 will always have higher quality finish especially when it comes to robot type statues. Their paint and finish is really on a different level.

Both are great choices. I personally like the prime1 better and it will pair perfectly with their G1 megatron. The XM optimus with shipping to US will also cost at least $1600 for me if lucky.

transformers-optimus-prime-generation1-statue-prime-1-feature-902764-1.jpg

transformers-megatron-statue-prime1-902826-12.jpg

Gaga is right. That is the correct comparison. Both are nice for sure

If the sizes on Sideshow's site are any indication, the Prime 1 pieces will be much smaller, though. And as for the finish, did you see the last XM Iron Man?

I think he meant the Mark VII from XM.

However, XM's classic Iron Man is a good example too.

Back