XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone managed to open their SimplyToys control panel, lately? I keep getting a privacy error and I'm sure it's on their side since it has happened to a few of my friends too.

Happened when I tried to get on there as well. My security program said their security certificate expired nine days ago and it can't confirm that the site is protected.

This happened to me a few months ago, they didn't take their time to renew the security certificate (figures... they take too long to do anything). You can still access the website though. There is a "proceed to website (unsafe)" option if you go to "advanced" menu.

i think its my last business with them,no updates,not answering to emails,nothing

Hm this might take longer than I thought then. My Phoenix arrived in their warehouse by the end of October. Thanos is taking a bit longer. As long as they fulfill the order I'm ok.

Not all of the batches have been released. I'm wondering if ST is getting their alotment in batches which would explain why only some got theirs.

Back