XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was posted by Peedi on SF, I thought it was a good read and shows you the dedication XM has to make this company work... The question Azad asked was why XM doesn't have professional pictures on their boxes and site like SS does..

XM said:
Azad Karahan, we do good box so the products inside is keep safe and so far no breakages during shipping. We dun want to blind ppl with good Quality photo. We try to keep cost low as good photographer is expensive in singapore and hard to find, we rather spend more money on production. Do you know how expensive to produce good statue now a day. We need to travel to factory at lease twice a month and we hired 4 high pay worker to look after our production. All this need $$ so that is why we try to safe on Unnecessary expenses. We stay in their local hotel which cost only $40 sgd where other companies stay in 5 star hotel during the china trips. We are still young and finance is tight so we have to budget ourself. Who do not want to have Company like you mention. We have been not pay for two year until recently. Pls do not judge the book by the cover. And last I have to say is thanks for the concern .

Shows you these guys are running on a shoe string budget, yet they took the loss and redid the Thor Statue from scratch... Now that's dedication to their customers...

This was posted by Peedi on SF, I thought it was a good read and shows you the dedication XM has to make this company work... The question Azad asked was why XM doesn't have professional pictures on their boxes and site like SS does..

Shows you these guys are running on a shoe string budget, yet they took the loss and redid the Thor Statue from scratch... Now that's dedication to their customers...

Too cool! :bow

Completely agree. :goodpost:

There is one on facebook right now.

... For $1700.

Was that on top of the price for Thanos, or total?

A part of me hopes I don't like mine when he arrives so I can give in to the evil forces and flip. And hate myself. But he looks so damn sweet.

This was posted @ SF in the XM Q & A section, figured you boys would be interested ;)

Lawnknome : Bryan or anyone at XM. Does your license with Marvel/Disney include many of the Galactic level characters? I have a Thanos coming to me and would prefer to display him up against some heroes on the cosmic scale like Nova, Ronin, Warlock, etc.

shorudan: Yeah our license has access to galactic level characters and we're gonna..... hang on. I'm not supposed to announce yet. Almost... whew...

:panic:

I just got a reply from Simply Toys after several mails.

They said that Thanos will be the last XM-statue with coin. So still a few statues with coins to go and then it is finished.

I just got a reply from Simply Toys after several mails.

They said that Thanos will be the last XM-statue with coin. So still a few statues with coins to go and then it is finished.

Thor has coins and he is way after Thanos. XM is phasing them out though.

I really hope they make Warlock and Surfer. Other characters are bonus but Nova and Annihilus are next wanted galactic characters. Anything after that is gravy. Ronin, Drax, Watcher, any other cosmic entities they do are gravy.

I know. I hope they nail it. Just please give me the Silver Surfer #1 Buscema cover. The only surfer statue that nails it for me is the museum bowen on the rock. Stoic pose. That's how I want surfer. I don't care for the SS one, particularly because the head sculpt is way off to me.

If we're talking heralds, I'm in for Nova ...and, yea ok, SilverSurfer, too.

Well ... Not that Nova. I'm meant Nova, herald of Galactus.

This one:
Nova-Herald-Of-Galactus.jpg

Back