XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen their dr doom. Their older stuff isn't nearly as good as the newer stuff. Their venom, batman vs superman, gladiator hulk and spiderman are all very impressive. I've been talking with their owner since ordering venom and it seems they've gone through some different artists and finally struck on sculptors and painters who do really good work. I'm also noticing a lot is based off having good original concept art and not all concept art is very good.

They are working on a carnage vs scarlet spider vs agent venom "triorama" that will be very interesting.

But I can also see how some of their stuff looks off and wouldn't be appealing. Certainly some of their pieces look wrong to me as well.

I think I am going to get that mixed media Thanos tho. I love the smirk and the fabric. I love his chunkiness and stubby legs actually. And really, let's face it, one can never have too much Thanos in their collection.

Oh yeah! :rock

XM changed the material used for the gems. SO.MUCH.BETTER !

10917284_1541045632782797_4188416227019719918_n.jpg

We'll see how it turns out, personally I liked the other. The brighter colours worked better with the overall look. Now the gems have less presence in the piece.

looks far more realistic now. I love it !

my understanding is that it cost them a lot more to go this route.

Wow , now the gems actually look like gems haha. That's awesome! I just wish if they could next ( probably too late) add some sort of smokey white effect in the cube instead of it just being a foggy translucent to give it that extra magic touch. :)

I never gave much thought to this statue but now since the gem update I've been thinking about it a hell of a lot, during work. Sometimes it's those little things that make the difference of grabing someone's attention. Xm doing their job Xm style.

So now I'm thinking and gotta ask. .. What the status of trying to order this? Is it a once again sold out/long gone scenario everywhere?

I never gave much thought to this statue but now since the gem update I've been thinking about it a hell of a lot, during work. Sometimes it's those little things that make the difference of grabing someone's attention. Xm doing their job Xm style.

So now I'm thinking and gotta ask. .. What the status of trying to order this? Is it a once again sold out/long gone scenario everywhere?
Yeah, this is long sold out and very hard to acquire. Basically, if you want this now, it's gonna cost you some serious coin.

Back