XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Richard Ryder!

Although, This Nova would be awesome too!

406px-Nova442.jpg

With how high the rest of these new ones seem to be going that may be a steal in a couple months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HaHa! All the love for Richard Rider and no love for Frankie Raye. Oh well, either Nova is fine by me.

Yeah it was dumb of them to name two characters Nova. Nova is Richard Rider. Frankie is the herald known as Nova.

Yeah I faithfully bought Nova comics for years until recently. Just this week I checked a current issue to see if they were still doing the kid thing and I laughed and put it back. Walked away wondering of anyone actually reads that book.

Anyway...Nova and Ronin and surfer would b a dream come true. I was really let down by the ss surfer and his weird pose. Would also get some Shiar

It's kind of weird how we have a Great Ultron PF, a Custom Samaritan Thanos, but no other 1/4 statues of really anyone from the Annihilation event, which in my opinion was Marvel's best event.

Yeah it was dumb of them to name two characters Nova. Nova is Richard Rider. Frankie is the herald known as Nova.

It causes confusion but I think it makes sense in a realistic way. In-story, there's so many powered people and super heroes that there's bound to be people using the same code name and not know about each other. Kind of like Julia Carpenter and Jessica Drew trading "Spider-Woman" back and forth for years.

Having worked around entertainers involved in urban music it's common to come across some up and coming artist, search for their info online and see like 10 other people using the same stage name. The more generic sounding the name, the more people who've also thought of calling themselves that name. It happens.

Yea, some what dumb. But Peedi is right ...the Marvel universe is huge with a lot of superheroes. Chances of using the same codename is high.

I personally like both Novas. I like the story for both. As a herald of Galactus, Frankie is just as powerful as Silver Surfer. And if done right, she can be a gorgeous statue. Enough said about Richard Rider ...who wouldn't want a statue of him?

Yeah I faithfully bought Nova comics for years until recently. Just this week I checked a current issue to see if they were still doing the kid thing and I laughed and put it back. Walked away wondering of anyone actually reads that book.

I think it's one of the few books that's actually geared towards kids.

Wondering when we will get the first photo from members, I am really really looking forward to this.

Yea, no kidding! Can't wait to have this piece, too!

He's going to be so ominous next to the others.

With my luck, mine will probably be shipped with the last batches, lol. Should be worth the wait though.

Back