XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They must be working their asses off making the base perfect for all of us. We can wait.

The digital pics on this didn't impress me but seeing the final sculpt, this Thanos is amazing. The base is weird in a good way. Everything about this is great.

It's statues like this and Phoenix that make me question if Sideshow does these characters they skipped over in PF after XM's version, what could they possibly do to make the PF just as good if not better? Honestly I could see them coming up with a decent Phoenix but Thanos has non comic details XM added in that make it look better than just a straight forward comic interpretation. It's got kind of a movie Asgardian feel to it with the chest/shoulder armor and gloves.

I love these XM Studios pieces. Especially Thanos!! I'd love to get my hands on one in the UK. Does anyone know the best way to go about this? HELP!!!!!

I imagine folk dont really want to share the info but.. where are you guys getting this? I'm in the UK and really worried I'll miss it :(

I imagine folk dont really want to share the info but.. where are you guys getting this? I'm in the UK and really worried I'll miss it :(

The best way to go is through retail stores at Singapur/asia.. As Simplytoys, Primocollectibles, Lilmonsters.

There's another way through certain members whose lives in Singapore and they can order directly to XM. If I'm not mistaken Scoots, kayorzz and I'm missing a couple more that I don't remember now.. The advantage of going through them is that they can reservate any statue (or that's what I understand). Hope I've helped you and Hants.

The digital pics on this didn't impress me but seeing the final sculpt, this Thanos is amazing. The base is weird in a good way. Everything about this is great.

It's statues like this and Phoenix that make me question if Sideshow does these characters they skipped over in PF after XM's version, what could they possibly do to make the PF just as good if not better? Honestly I could see them coming up with a decent Phoenix but Thanos has non comic details XM added in that make it look better than just a straight forward comic interpretation. It's got kind of a movie Asgardian feel to it with the chest/shoulder armor and gloves.

SSC will still release these characters for 2 reasons. First, not everyone will be able to afford these XM pieces. Retail price and shipping costs will be prohibitive to many collectors. Second, the overall very low ES practically guarantees that not everyone who is a fan of the characters will get one. How many peeps to this day are trying to score Mags even now? Phoenix looks to be headed in the same direction.

If SSC releases a Thanos, Phoenix, or a Mags PF, there will be plenty of peeps willing to pick them up. Of course, that doesn't mean that SSC's version of those characters will look better. Based on their track record of hit or miss Marvel releases and poor QC, I wouldn't count on it

Yeah but even if its hit or miss fans will find a reason to love them. Im thinking of the Ted sonja thread

Back