XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the XM hulk but didn't get it and 100% like for Thanos. Does that count? I just love this diorama and if Alejandro P. and XM team up and go get a
license just for this ( if possible) , at 1/4 scale( 1/6 is too small, this will be a centre piece item , limited editon size of 900, price around 1500-1800 singapore dollars ( it's basically 2 XM statues and it's around the same price as Prime 1's high-end transformers. Also Batman is a popular character and will definitly sell out.Since XM does these premium solid statues, this is diorama is sick! Sorry to put this in the Thanos thread, but couldn't help it when I click on Xm's website to
see who their sculptors are. If they really make this, I don't think I need any other Batman or Predator statues and will pick wisely on characters with quality,design over quantity anytime.

View attachment 139194
View attachment 139195
since Thanos po is delayed... and XM is getting 2 new licenses, what if it's a batman and predator diorama license
in 1/4 scale? just wishful thinking. the attached pics is done by Alejandro Pereira who also did this XM Thanos.

F#%@!&**ing WOW!!!!!!! That dio is unbelievable, fantastic, kickass,...........perfect. Where, when, & how can we order this?????:impatient::impatient::impatient:

I stated that the XM Magneto was probably the very best Marvel statue ever released, ever. Well, I stand corrected, as this Bats vs Pred dio would be without a doubt the very best this hobby has to offer. Man, if they keep pulling this stuff off, XM will be at the very top of this collectibles industry, bar none. What a mind blowing treat to have this company come along. Now XM, stop teasing, & release the damn thing!!!!!:clap:clap:clap

Logistically it would be a nightmare to do a dio like this, you would need licenses from two different companies and then both companies would have to approve it... odds would be very slim.... Only way you could get this is to do a commission with the artist and it defiantly wouldn't be cheap.

Here's some pics of Thanos I took from my visit to Xm.
IMG_0202.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0142 (1).JPG
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG

Hahaha, the 3rd and 4th pic down of Thanos look so damn funny! Even Mistress Death would laugh at him if he looked the way he does in those pics! Great statue by the way.

Back