XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently they are ALSO experimenting with a glass/clear material for the Infinity Gems. Damn they are just going all out.

From the very beginning it has been apparent that XM is a special company. Every time they make a production decision it just solidifies their commitment to that principal. :duff:

No wonder why so many of us collectors outside of their purchasing agreement area are confident enough to lock in their pieces through friends in Singapore before we even see the finalized product.

I am so in awe of their products as well as their dedication to take collecting to a level that we can really appreciate and be excited about.

Collecting was getting to be a bit mundane for me with the exception of a few companies, XM is certainly doing their part in making it fun again! :clap

From the very beginning it has been apparent that XM is a special company. Every time they make a production decision it just solidifies their commitment to that principal. :duff:

No wonder why so many of us collectors outside of their purchasing agreement area are confident enough to lock in their pieces through friends in Singapore before we even see the finalized product.

I am so in awe of their products as well as their dedication to take collecting to a level that we can really appreciate and be excited about.

Collecting was getting to be a bit mundane for me with the exception of a few companies, XM is certainly doing their part in making it fun again! :clap

Well said WOLF

Sounds like XM is taking one last stab at the Thanos base. PO is pushed back another week.

This is very pleasing to hear.... Although the base is not a deal breaker for me I would really like to see it improved from what it is now.

Well said WOLF

I concur. I have no issues placing PO's with XM just off sketches at this point. They really work to deliver not a good statue, but a great statue - one that exceeds almost all previous incarnations.

I wish they'd just get the PO up already. I don't know many people that aren't going to order it if the base isn't perfect. It's a giant freakin' Thanos statue. It's gonna sell out regardless.

thanos base.jpg
thanos base 2.jpg
thanos base 3.jpg
thanos base4.jpg
thanos base5.jpg

From their Facebook page, this is XM's final base no more changes are going to be made and they're waiting for approval, what do you think?

Attachments

• thanos base2.jpg
    thanos base2.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 224
  • thanos base 3.jpg
    thanos base 3.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 220
Me too! I think it flows with the piece a LOT better :) and my goodness, just looking at the close up's of the boots, the detail is insane! I wish I could get my hands on one for review but my funds are all tied up!! From all the images, those who have this on order are gonna LOVE it

Me too! I think it flows with the piece a LOT better :) and my goodness, just looking at the close up's of the boots, the detail is insane! I wish I could get my hands on one for review but my funds are all tied up!! From all the images, those who have this on order are gonna LOVE it

Yeah i can't wait to get mine. :yess:

Back