XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure they like it to a certain extent. The statue will never meet everyone's expectations. The suggestions will never stop because there will always be unsatisfied people. I just get tired of hearing people wanting more and more out of the statues.

I don't want more and more. I want the same two things I've wanted since day one :)

Yep. I was trying to repost the pic but it wouldn't copy. I thought it was the best thing I have seen so far B.

From the other board.

10383542_837797502937183_712226447264606353_n.jpg

I don't want more and more. I want the same two things I've wanted since day one :)

:lol that was directed at you specifically. I agree there are adjustments that could be made but just from what XM has shown I'm ordering this. I've wanted this Thanos statue from the beginning and don't really care what they do with the base. What I don't want are delays from constant tweaking trying to please this guy then this guy then the other guy.

I'm good with this forum and the statue/base. Just get tired of the nit-picking of each piece when they are already amazing. I'll try to order it when it goes up and leave others to fight for their cause.

They aren't delaying anything. The simple paint redo doesn't take much time as XM already said. I already have this ordered so I'm in no rush, when it comes it comes.

You have to admit though, and even XM did on FB, that the brown wasn't the right choice of color.

From the other board.

10383542_837797502937183_712226447264606353_n.jpg

Not that one. The one from dark logic. It's attached as a thumbnail and i won't copy.

I was hoping you could replicate what he did by photoshopping that disc with the cosmic pattern and leave the hand holding the skulls with the grey rock pattern. It looked very good.

I'm good with this forum and the statue/base. Just get tired of the nit-picking of each piece when they are already amazing. I'll try to order it when it goes up and leave others to fight for their cause.

If you just want to stay here you never know how close XM works with us, but ok.

@wolf-brother
I try it but dont work well if you have not the right pictures. Some of Dark Logics pictures.

10475220_837869312930002_8961670186455199985_n.jpg

For anyone that has ordered the sold out XM statues so far, are we, (US residents), basically out of luck if we think we can order from one of the few retailers?

i doubt XM can do the space-theme since spectra chrome paint system was used to pull out that effect. Unless they install one in their production facility.
Mud-earth will be the easy route for them.

Back