XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they nailed it this time. It's not the cosmic base I was yammering for but it works so well for the statue. And it kind of is cosmic. This base reminds me of the platform that the final infinity gauntlet battle took place on.

I think they nailed it this time. It's not the cosmic base I was yammering for but it works so well for the statue. And it kind of is cosmic. This base reminds me of the platform that the final infinity gauntlet battle took place on.

I think that's exactly what they were going for. In any case, I like this one as much as I liked the older one.

New base looks GREAT. I liked the 1st one too but this one looks simple and clean (in a good way). I'd say Thanos looks good to PO.

View attachment 149337
View attachment 149342
View attachment 149343
View attachment 149340
View attachment 149341

From their Facebook page, this is XM's final base no more changes are going to be made and they're waiting for approval, what do you think?

Weak sauce compared to this:

infinity_gauntlet_event12.jpg

I like it. The "original" would still be my preference, but this is better than the skull hand version.

In the end, thanos himself is what matters most, and he was done perfectly.

Is this still going up for preorder this week? It says 12/5/14 on XM's site but I haven't gotten anything from SimplyToys about it yet.

Back