XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the XM hulk a lot better now with the switch out portrait. The screaming face looks good. Since Sideshow refuses to do a proper modern hulk I'll be getting xm's dont are about shipping costs

Anyway bac on topic I hope there's a full reveal this weekend cuz the wait is killing me! Lol

Last edited:
Just seen this :)

avuvu5yz.jpg

Now that is one kick-arse looking Thanos! SS take note, details, details, details, & then more details! That's what makes these sculpts special, period. And at present day prices, do we collectors deserve anything less? Hell ****ing NO!!!!!!!

Now that is one kick-arse looking Thanos! SS take note, details, details, details, & then more details! That's what makes these sculpts special, period. And at present day prices, do we collectors deserve anything less? Hell ****ing NO!!!!!!!

That is one great looking Thanos, but come on... SSC can do nice **** too. Look at Apocalypse and Gladiator Hulk.

Hopefully SDCC has an SSC Thanos. If the detail is on par with Apoc and G-Hulk, I would go there first as an XM Thanos will be like 1k

Pity the base got rejected by Marvel

"We cannot portray our Super Heroes ever being defeated"

Back