XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Light up Gauntlet and Cosmic cube (with super bright blue/white LED) especially if the bulb was replaceable would be amazing! But I'd settle for a filled cosmic cube with startdust pattern similar to this:
jt6bl.jpg

It's gonna be massive. Saw the digitals at the studio and loved every bit of it. I'll leave the reveals to Shorudan.

I passed on the SS due to scale and the head sculpt. Even though it goes for a boatload now I'm still not thrilled with it. The XM looks to be correcting those issues. I wonder if it will also come with a Mistress Death. Cosmic Cube and Infinity Gauntlet are perfect for switchout.

I wonder if it will also come with a Mistress Death.

Looking at the rest of their statues, and taking in consideration about what they said about being able to put all their bases "together"... I doubt that will be it for the base.

You can know that from a rear tease?
He's meant to have a switch out hand holding an IM helmet.

No she won't be included in the switch parts. In fact, she'll be ......

I'm revealing too much now.

looks promising. I have 2 1/4 scale Thanos statues already (customs) but there is always room for more : )

I'll leave the reveals to Shordan. I can't say more or they'll send BW to silence me.

They might send Emma Frost too. Oooops did I just reveal something again?

It will come with 3 switchout heads.

from what l saw, one will be smiling, the other will be snarling and one with a contemplative look (probably holding the comisc cube)

Infinity gauntlet and the cosmic cube will be part of the switchout hands

from what they told me, most of these statues will be on display at the SIngapore Comic con in September

They should be working on the MAgneto Prototype soonz

It will come with 3 switchout heads.

from what l saw, one will be smiling, the other will be snarling and one with a contemplative look (probably holding the comisc cube)

Wow all that? Wouldn't that be something? And to think that around these parts, SS call a name plaque an exclusive item. :ohbfrank:

I'll leave the reveals to Shordan. I can't say more or they'll send BW to silence me.

They might send Emma Frost too. Oooops did I just reveal something again?

Great to hear. I couldn't stand SS's PF. Supposedly a new one is underway, but will definitely be on the lookout for XM's. Need more Phoenix pics. Any plans for an Angel or Archangel?

Back