XM Studios Thanos and Lady Death 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
122109736_10218150805628197_5661496902928380373_o.jpg

I'll take more soon :)

One hell of a design by the Kucharek Brothers......Yessssssss!

Great pics and review Craig!
This looks phenomenal but my vote for statue of the year goes to the transformation HULK. Certainly can't go wrong with either or both of them in your collection.

Thanks!

As I said in the review, I have both and T/D is better (for me). Hulk is a fantastic statue.....WAY up there in my rankings.

XM has produced probably my 3 favorite pieces. Hulkbuster, Hulk, & Thanos/Death.

Thanks!

As I said in the review, I have both and T/D is better (for me). Hulk is a fantastic statue.....WAY up there in my rankings.

XM has produced probably my 3 favorite pieces. Hulkbuster, Hulk, & Thanos/Death.

Yeah, all the pieces you mentioned are fantastic. HULKbuster will probably be my all time favorite statue for as long as I live. It'll be my personal grail piece to hunt down in the future. Transformation HULK is my second favorite. Ironically, I could've bought HULKbuster but passed on him to secure the transformation HULK. I only had enough money for one of them at the time. Even though the HULKbuster is tops in my book, I have a 1/4 Iron Man in my collection that I really like (the Iron Man COM). It was a classic 1/4 HULK I desperately needed for my collection. So, the transformation HULK became my top priority when I had a chance to pick it up because there wasn't another 1/4 HULK from any company that I liked enough to buy. I knew that the transformation HULK was "THE" 1/4 HULK I had to have so I ended up securing that over the HULKbuster.

As for this Thanos, it's a masterpiece. That said, I'm beyond happy with my EX Thanos MAQ and the OG XM Thanos. One is a phenomenal modern take on the character and the other scratches my classic itch nicely. I definitely would've POd the XM Mistress Death if she would've been released with all of the switch out parts that were included in the set. However, it looks like it wasn't meant to be. Enjoy the set Craig. The K bros really crushed this one.

Statue of the year. Without a doubt. Incredible concept, detail, and beauty. Masterpiece.

Fair enough, I just think on concept and detail, Thanos and Lady Death cannot be beat this year. Hulk is amazing too though.

The intricacy, level of detail, colours, and that badass concept is incomparable this year. Great review too buddy.

Back