XM Studios Thanos and Lady Death 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from Ang Seng

"I'm not sure who this belong to...it definitely not mine....", Ang Seng.

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

120576203_269105944116rks7.jpg

120656278_269101241443dkfb.jpg

120584778_26910149677d0k60.jpg

120791149_269101799112jj3r.jpg

Where did you order from? Does specfiction just charge automatically when it?s ready? I?m on the pay later option so I?ve only paid $321 in deposit money. It?s my first statue from them.

I love that last shot with Iron Man Classic~
------
I saw on the other forum that this set is $900 to ship to the USA... LOL my goodness.

XM Studios News

- Official Assembly Video XM Studios Thanos 1/4 Statue -

"Thanos - He is perhaps the most evil, bloodthirsty, and powerful villain in the universe—so powerful that religious sects have worshipped him as a god. His enemies include nearly every Super Hero in existence. He is obsessed with Goddess Death and has waged genocidal campaigns in an attempt to placate her. Most famously, he has attempted to conquer the universe by wielding the Infinity Gauntlet."

Where did you order from? Does specfiction just charge automatically when it?s ready? I?m on the pay later option so I?ve only paid $321 in deposit money. It?s my first statue from them.

You should probably receive an invoice via email for the total amount when it is ready to ship. Shipping alone will be 900 via express and 550 via economy to the USA, according to members over at statueforum

Oh ok. So no further action is needed? It?ll all just ship and charge automatically?

You just need to sit tight and wait to receive the invoice via paypal. Once received, you can then log into your account and process the final payment that's due. After you process payment, you should receive a tracking # within the next few days.

Badass piece ...So cool the Kucharek Brothers designed this ...They design for companies on top of sculpting that's impressive.

Badass piece ...So cool the Kucharek Brothers designed this ...They design for companies on top of sculpting that's impressive.

Yeah, the K bros are top notch sculptors. I'm really hoping they do a classic Cap for XM. I don't liked any of the XM Caps that were releasIed and I desperately need a classic Cap in my collection.

I need this fast. Looks like one of XMs best. I don?t know where to put it but gotta find somewhere. I only have standalone Thanos on preorder. What?s the depth? 24 inches?

XM Studios News

- Official Assembly Video XM Studios Lady Death 1/4 Statue -

"Lady Death - Death is an abstract entity embodying the concept of the mortality and extinction, inasmuch as its opposite, Eternity, embodies life. Death and Eternity even regard themselves as siblings, having come into existence at the moment the universe was formed."

XM Studios News

- Official Assembly Video XM Studios Thanos and Lady Death 1/4 Statue -

"An epic ? piece with Thanos in all his glory and Lady Death silently at the back. Comic lovers will be familiar with this relationship. “Death once appeared to the mad Titan Thanos in the form of a woman with whom he fell so much in love that he was willing to destroy the universe in order to please her. Indeed, nearly all of Thanos' activities from that point on involved his desire to win Death's favor.” With this in mind, the XM team wanted to create a Thanos and Lady Death piece that was able to reflect this strange and intriguing relationship dynamic.

Thanos - He is perhaps the most evil, bloodthirsty, and powerful villain in the universe—so powerful that religious sects have worshipped him as a god. His enemies include nearly every Super Hero in existence. He is obsessed with Goddess Death and has waged genocidal campaigns in an attempt to placate her. Most famously, he has attempted to conquer the universe by wielding the Infinity Gauntlet. He is the Mad Titan.

Lady Death - Death is an abstract entity embodying the concept of the mortality and extinction, inasmuch as its opposite, Eternity, embodies life. Death and Eternity even regard themselves as siblings, having come into existence at the moment the universe was formed."

Back