XM Studios Spider-Man/MJ diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much. If this is just a Mary Jane statue, make it just a Mary Jane statue... Make her laying in a web between two buildings or something. Don't add Spider-Man to make it worth its value. Drop the price of Mary Jane and make it just her.

Don't like it. I'll just leave it at that instead of raining on everyone's parade.

Too much. If this is just a Mary Jane statue, make it just a Mary Jane statue... Make her laying in a web between two buildings or something. Don't add Spider-Man to make it worth its value. Drop the price of Mary Jane and make it just her.

:lol :lol :lol

I was just gonna type that!
+ stop raining on my parade! :rotfl

:lol :hi5:

Someone posted this at SF, think it's spot on for this piece:

7857560_f520.jpg

I agree that if they are making a spidey by himself, mj should be just her as well.

You guys are all loopy. :) I am blown away by the creative risk and different sculpts that XM is willing to try to give us. I happen to love this dio idea. Wait for the digital sculpt. I think this could be the best Spider-man statue yet. I'm sorry, but Sideshow and their new huge ES Spider-man PF aren't interesting to me. I can't stand that marshmallow Sideshow flame base. Sideshow will make a zillion of him and he will have leaning issues.... no thanks. I would much rather spend double that price to get a one of a kind piece from XM... they just continue to blow their competition out of the water. I pray they get DC. :clap SS is still nice and all but they have some SERIOUS creative competition these days and so far imo XM is winning by a long shot.

Not really interested in this especially at 1:4. If I were to get an MJ, which I'm not sure that I would, I'd prefer a standalone. She could be wearing a Spiderman t-shirt, holding a stuffed animal or whatever.

You guys are all loopy. :) I am blown away by the creative risk and different sculpts that XM is willing to try to give us. I happen to love this dio idea. Wait for the digital sculpt. I think this could be the best Spider-man statue yet. I'm sorry, but Sideshow and their new huge ES Spider-man PF aren't interesting to me. I can't stand that marshmallow Sideshow flame base. Sideshow will make a zillion of him and he will have leaning issues.... no thanks. I would much rather spend double that price to get a one of a kind piece from XM... they just continue to blow their competition out of the water. I pray they get DC. :clap SS is still nice and all but they have some SERIOUS creative competition these days and so far imo XM is winning by a long shot.

No one is comparing this to SSC Spidey PF. I just said I would prefer a standalone MJ if they are planning a standalone Spidey.

Standalone MJ would be my choice. She has potential. Honestly, she is deserving of a quarter scale piece. I'd buy it instantly. Do something simple and with herself, drop ES to 250-400, and that's it.

A good female dio would be a Gabby on the bridge lifting Gwen with a hand, another on a bomb; Spidey ready to leap into action on the opposite side. I wish they would do a submit contest like they did with Black Bolt She-Hulk and DS.

I love this dio..... Depending on what the standalone Spider-Man statue looks like I might cancel my Spider-Man PF, I just notice a picture someone post showing the DC Trinity and Superman in that picture was starting to lean, Given the extreme pose of the Spider-Man PF I would be worried about leaning issues also..

Standalone MJ would be my choice. She has potential. Honestly, she is deserving of a quarter scale piece. I'd buy it instantly. Do something simple and with herself, drop ES to 250-400, and that's it.

A good female dio would be a Gabby on the bridge lifting Gwen with a hand, another on a bomb; Spidey ready to leap into action on the opposite side. I wish they would do a submit contest like they did with Black Bolt She-Hulk and DS.

For me the best Dio would be Black cat, gwen and MJ in 1 room haha:) but this one works for me, and yes MJ standalone always welcome as second piece! Hihi

Well firstly it won't be one of a kind it will be one of at least 500... Lol. Secondly, you are assuming that the SSC Spiderman will have a huge ES, but all of SSCs ESs, save for the DC Trinity, have been rather reasonable as of late.... So that could be a bad assumption. As for a leaning issue that is really not something you can %100 say WILL happen on the SSC piece and say for sure it won't happen on this on from XM. Now IF when the 3D render do ES out you love this one then by all means say that, but it doesn't have to be 1 company over another, it is simply a preference thing. As for the XM DC license that horse is DEAD for now. They aren't even TRYING to get it.

Well firstly it won't be one of a kind it will be one of at least 500... Lol. Secondly, you are assuming that the SSC Spiderman will have a huge ES, but all of SSCs ESs, save for the DC Trinity, have been rather reasonable as of late.... So that could be a bad assumption. As for a leaning issue that is really not something you can %100 say WILL happen on the SSC piece and say for sure it won't happen on this on from XM. Now IF when the 3D render do ES out you love this one then by all means say that, but it doesn't have to be 1 company over another, it is simply a preference thing. As for the XM DC license that horse is DEAD for now. They aren't even TRYING to get it.

Thank God. I don't think I could handle them having the DC license when I keep missing out on pieces.

Back