XM Studios She-Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should post that to xm's Facebook change as a proposal to change the modern portrait and skin tone to a darker color.

11313079_10153393955801096_3882622047730116417_o.jpg

11148525_10153393956766096_2954704140821520748_o.jpg

11334243_10153393957166096_3793723553370207786_o.jpg

Could you do the eye effect to the other headsculpt? Great job man

She turned out great! Just need ST to get back to me and confirm my order after paying the deposit...

Modern portrait looks like Chyna... Suck it!!! lol!
Thanks. Now all I see is a moldy version of Chyna.
Suck it, indeed.

yeah, the shadings really work and make it look more than just Bowens at 1/4 scale. hope XM sees it

Once again, not so sure. If it is retail price. (Sgd=price in usd) I might consider getting her. And I just check XM they are pushing the release dates of statue from once a week to twice a moth. For that I can afford all coming character at retail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current exchange rate is about SGD1.3=USD1.0 ... and She-Hulk's PO is underway!

this one not that popular i gess, but i think its more that xm has so much for the future, still i like this one.

this one not that popular i gess, but i think its more that xm has so much for the future, still i like this one.

That definitely could be a part of it. With these prices, most people would need to be more selective. It's still a great statue, I agree!

That definitely could be a part of it. With these prices, most people would need to be more selective. It's still a great statue, I agree!

I like this piece, but do you think there will be changes or is it just me, I really think something is missing but i cant say what it is:S

There's always a chance more changes can be made. Good example of that is Phoenix. You just never know. I will add, tho ...that the changes XM has made have been great thus far.

There's always a chance more changes can be made. Good example of that is Phoenix. You just never know. I will add, tho ...that the changes XM has made have been great thus far.

I know Phoenix is Great now! My first xm order and happy she is my favorite.
But back to she Hulk i do think she wil be Great, I think I am confused by the sideshow she hulk you know wich is Great too but another outfit.
But did you see XM she Hulk unpainted did she have sculpted eye lashes there? And is that still there cant really see it on the proto

As it is right now, I would go with the John Byrne style head. Hopefully they can change the modern head. But still going to try to get her tonight.

As it is right now, I would go with the John Byrne style head. Hopefully they can change the modern head. But still going to try to get her tonight.

I think you will, it was on lil monsters for 1 hour + so i think you wil be save :)

Back