XM Studios She-Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hope the upcoming ones would be smooth like this time.
Doubt it, I got she Hulk to I think it looks good but I think the reason people are giving her up is because of DD BB IM, and ofc the mother of god DIO.
For me medusa and elektra are still on my list
But this DIORAMA is gonna be my ultimate order so again no kitty Pryde 1/4 please XM :D

Doubt it, I got she Hulk to I think it looks good but I think the reason people are giving her up is because of DD BB IM, and ofc the mother of god DIO.
For me medusa and elektra are still on my list
But this DIORAMA is gonna be my ultimate order so again no kitty Pryde 1/4 please XM :D

Yeah, I'm going for BB and DD for sure. Maybe Medusa or IM.

Holy *****, just randomly decided to browse ST and saw she was up. My first ever XM piece finally secured. PRAISE THE GODS!:yess:

Gratz! May you be as broke as me next year xD it wil not stay as your 1st! Trust me
@3cube Like DD but I think I best keep it at the female marvel characters haha if not my wallet is gonna be in some Major problems however IM can be an exeption the diorama is a no brainer anyway.

Gratz! May you be as broke as me next year xD it wil not stay as your 1st! Trust me
@3cube Like DD but I think I best keep it at the female marvel characters haha if not my wallet is gonna be in some Major problems however IM can be an exeption the diorama is a no brainer anyway.

Dude, I have been trying to land ANY piece, I plan and intend to be very broke, I just have not been lucky.

Congrats on your first xm statue, she looks great.

Thank you, super excited!

Ordered, love the base and the statues.
So I have seen yor statue room and I have decided to steal your sideshow she Hulk i mean borrow her yea thats the word xD
No for reall Great collection never seen it before LOL

Dude, I have been trying to land ANY piece, I plan and intend to be very broke, I just have not been lucky.

Thank you, super excited!
I am pretty scared to miss out on medusa haha she looks Great, hope she will be like she Hulk now but I doubt it.

Congratz guys.

Curious, For you guys that ordered at ST just now, was the price showing S$788 for you guys with full pay or S$736 ? I ordered for the higher amount but it went down after order...

Haha, so far all my successful XM POs are female characters. Couldn't get Thor or Thanos. Hopefully, BB and/or DD will be my first male XM statue.

Curious, For you guys that ordered at ST just now, was the price showing S$788 for you guys with full pay or S$736 ? I ordered for the higher amount but it went down after order...

I ordered on ST right at 10PM. I have the same problem as you, and I messaged ST about this. They made a mistake when entering the price by including the local tax. Will see what they say.

Congratz guys.

Lol i had 788 full pay wonder whats going on here :O

I ordered on ST right at 10PM. I have the same problem as you, and I messaged ST about this. They made a mistake when entering the price by including the local tax. Will see what they say.

Whew, ok. I also messaged as well. $50 less makes this order even better!

Back