XM Studios She-Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
632608BE-0912-4D08-8DA5-1ABF788ABA25_zpsjnxewgdn.jpg

878235B7-410D-4400-AAF6-937D2274CD82_zpstmeb5hee.jpg

B26D870F-7C3E-4DC9-A8C2-D67262D4C972_zpsprmih8vs.jpg

Love that she dwarfs Cap. As she should. This piece will be very sought out.

I'm not a fan of She-Hulk and this one looks like she's about to take part in some kind of Olympic event with the outfit and trainers. :lol

Just as I thought! She-Hulk becomes harder to pass up as she progresses. Bloody hell!

Her portrait is not even fully painted, yet. Curious how good she'll look when that's done.

Is the cannon switch out? I like the fist up and the empty hand basically "come get some" Not that I can probably claw my way into getting this, but if I could I think I'd getting tired of the cannon in the hand eventually.

managed to reserve one with Simplytoys,, i have to admit painted Im not liking it as much as i thought but after Phoenix being improved much later PO im not making up my mind whether to keep it or not till i see the final in hand pic,Xm keep improving and changing things for the better, i regret not getting Phoenix now as I didnt like the first headsculpt

managed to reserve one with Simplytoys,, i have to admit painted Im not liking it as much as i thought but after Phoenix being improved much later PO im not making up my mind whether to keep it or not till i see the final in hand pic,Xm keep improving and changing things for the better, i regret not getting Phoenix now as I didnt like the first headsculpt

I just got a mail from Simply Toys with an exact explanation of their system:

Thank you for your support for XM Studios statues and choosing to buy these awesome statues from Simply Toys.

You are receiving this email because you have purchased or pre-ordered at least 5 XM items and is a Simply Toys Elite Member.

The past year has been a challenging year for us due to reasons like:
- quantity allocation of statues by XM Studios
- the ability to do our customers a service by allowing special preorders
- receiving hundreds of emails everyday and trying to clear them as fast as possible
- entertaining phone calls made by customers and explaining to them why we can do this, why can't we do this, etc.
- thinking of a solution on how to sell these statues.

We pride ourselves as a reputable, caring distributor cum retailer in the collectibles world and to bring joy to big boys(girls) like yourself. Having said that, there is no one single method to do things that will satisfy all our customers.

On one hand, we want to thank our loyal customers who have ordered these items from us from day one while on the other hand we would like the new comers to have a chance to buy an XM item.

We could have just not care and just put everything up for pre-order on a first come first serve basis and this will make our life so much easier as we need not send manual paypal invoices, we need not update your account after making sure payment is made, etc.

We could have just stop selling to everyone and sell them on ebay and make a fortune for Simply Toys instead of allowing flippers to do so.

No, this is not what we want to do now or in the future.

Hence, this is the current system we have in place:
We have set up a priority pre-order system to help elite customers who would like to partake in this special invitation extended by Simply Toys. As we do not know how many pieces of XM items we will be allocated by XM Studios, we have set aside a number for each statue to allow our Elite members a chance to order without involving in the bloodbath every time an XM item is up for pre-order.

Be fair to other collectors. We do not encourage customers to register their wife, brother, sister, mother, father, etc as a member and start abusing our special priority pre-order system. We want everyone to have a chance to own 1 unless XM decides to make troopers or the Royal guards. Till the day we have an unlimited supply of statues, we do not think we will be able to satisfy some people's request to get multiples. However if you want to save on shipping costs by combining your order and brother or neighbour's purchases, we will be happy to accommodate your request. Each member should fulfill the criteria of one of the tiered customers listed below.

Tier 1 customers - Elite members who have ordered almost every single item before and would like to continue getting every single statue in future (if you miss 1 item, you drop to Tier 2)

Tier 2 customers - Elite members who have ordered at least 5 XM items (this will be increased in the near future and priority will be given to members who have ordered more should we have a smaller quantity to release to priority customers like yourself)

Tier 3 customers - Elite members who have ordered 4 or less XM items

Over the past 3 weeks, we did mention to some customers we have a 4th tier for non elite members. However, everyday we continue to fine tune the system. Right now, we just want to make this simple. 3 tiers will be sufficient as we have thousands of elite members registered with Simply Toys. If everyone buys 1 XM statue, we do not even have enough to go around.

We have stopped telling people when we are going to put up the pre-order as in the past, we were told by XM Studios we cannot list item up for preorder before their preorder is up on their site. However, the timing in which we receive the information is very erratic. On at least one occasion, we received the information on Thursday after we have gone home for the day and the next day was a public holiday and no one was in the office. We could only put the information up for preorder on the following Monday.

Now what we are going to do is put up information on our facebook page Update Your Browser | Facebook about 5 mins before we put up the listing on our website for pre-order. Make sure you LIKE our page and indicate you would like to receive ALL notifications from our Facebook page so that you will not miss a single notification.

We will ALWAYS have pieces available for members of the public and the quantities are usually around half of what we receive.

So if you missed out on preordering via our priority PO system, do not fret. You will still have a chance to get one via our online website.

Last but not least, if you would like to register your interest in any of the following items, please let us know via EMAIL (do not call, do not leave messages on FB).
XM016 She-Hulk 24May2015
XM015 Black Bolt 19Jun2015 (Reached Quota - Priority Preorder closed)
XM017 Daredevil 3Jul2015 (Reached Quota - Priority Preorder closed)
XM018 Elektra 17Jul2015
XM019 Medusa 31Jul2015
XM020 Iron Man Classic 14Aug2015
XM021 Witchblade 20Sep2015
XM014 Cable
Dr. Strange
Kraven
Doc Ock
Mysterio
1:6 Sentinel Dio
1:6 Wolverine Brown
1:6 Darkness
1:6 Magdalena
1:6 Quicksilver
1:6 Deadpool

Let's make this a fun and stress-free activity.

Phew, glad I got She hulk locked, now i want Iron Man as well,,, others not so much,, but people who order many will get a stronger chance to get the ones they want and can flip/transfer others which they dont want, tricky situation here, looks like I might have to try get some POs and then flip/transfer them to have any shot at the ones I want,,lol
People hoping for US distribution from XM are going to be disappointed, the way these are sold out well in advance even before the protos are shown, guarentees, XM need not go for that trouble unless they increase ES,, another slippery slope here, this can go both ways for them Boom or Bust, cos people might lose interest as well,

Back