XM Studios She-Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the heck do Simpletoys go from "we could go first in first serve basis" to "or we could be flippers on ebay". seriously?? What is that comparrison??

Plus First in first serve is the BEST way/chance for everyone to get an XM statue. MAKES NO SENSE. Now the ratio of "Everyone" has shrunken with their priority system. "Everyone" is at the bottom of the list. So no ST you dont care about everyone getting an XM statue. Different insentive rewards should be put on place.

11351336_1552426564978037_6179836345918666555_n.jpg

She turned out great! Just need ST to get back to me and confirm my order after paying the deposit...

Modern portrait looks like Chyna... Suck it!!! lol!

ya, wish they would do some more work to make it not look like CHYna. altternate portrait is good enough for, though i was hoping to like the modern version more, glad to lock this PO down, will go nicely with my Ms marvel

Kind of wish they went a more feminine angle on the modern sculpt like SS did long ago but man, that Byrne sculpt is flawless (so I guess it doesn't matter, since it's going to be all Byrne, all the time)

Both portraits are outstanding! Moreso the Byrnes portrait!

Wow, just wow!

I think it's just the lighting and they might be really light in color. Hopefully we get some more viewing angles under different light and up close.

That portrait on the right is the way to go by FAAAR! Eyes look poifect! Skin looks nicer toned up. Indeed better

Back