XM Studios Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda/sorta of like it. :thud:

I've been wanting to pick up a Punisher piece for my collection, but don't like the Sideshow one.
- I'm kinda interested in this one though.

They could have gone with a little homage to Zeck
aff02e8304e16d54a259ede29f77faaa.jpg

They still might, as they've received a ton of feedback on the render and as everyone knows, XM does take the opinions of it's customer base to heart and will try to come up with something the majority finds awesome. I do agree a more aggressive Punisher on the bike is the way to go. I think anyone who plans on getting this and Ghost Rider is going to have an absolutely incredible display.

Why would he have the bipod out lounging on a motorcycle??

Also...is he naked? Because nice butt cheeks. :lol wtf

That harness connects to some firm-as-fuq gluteus maximus muscles there!

Hmmm. why are they moving ahead with the bike, when so many complaints about it? I thought they would have scrapped this and started something fresh. Too much money invested already??

Hmmm. why are they moving ahead with the bike, when so many complaints about it? I thought they would have scrapped this and started something fresh. Too much money invested already??

Minor adjustments to face sculpt are one thing to change, complete redesign is another. They got clearance for the bike, the bikes staying. That's my educated guess.

Minor adjustments to face sculpt are one thing to change, complete redesign is another. They got clearance for the bike, the bikes staying. That's my educated guess.

I thought XM usually gets feedback first from their sketches before choosing to go ahead with a sculpt? Or am I wrong? Can't remember if that happened with this piece.

I think they put some common sense before going to completely change a design already approved.
And don't really care what the consensus is on this one - I like it A LOT. And I really mean a lot. It has attitude, I'm glad they're going with a younger Punisher (don't like Olivetti's face), they can make the old man Frank as a switch out head eventually. It's shaping up to be one of XM's best.
The whole arguments about the fact he's on a bike are pointless. I can easily picture the Punisher riding a bike, he's been drawn like that in comics too, and I don't want the n-th sculpt of the him surrounded by guns and bullets. That's been done and redone to death.
Also, he's naked because his clothes have not been sculpted yet, that seemed pretty obvious to me :D

Back