XM Studios Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I saw that. I feel bad that people are putting it down ...but at the same time people do give high praise when the concept just blows people away.

Put the motorcycle with Ghost Rider and start over on the Punisher. Shouldn't be a surprise that people aren't liking the current concept. XM should have known better with this character.

There are plenty of people that like this concept and see that there's definitely potential for it to turn up great in the 3D sculpt. The art is only a concept it is not a 3D render yet so the feedback we give them now will help shape how the 3D sculpt turns out. I have no doubt this one's going to turn up bad ass motorcycle and all to pair with Ghost Rider on a motorcycle, this is XM afterall.

This is going to look Amazing, and it will be very well done. However, I think it is a little to busy, and I would have liked something more along the lines of the Bowen.
901255_press01-001.jpg

This classic look is what I was kind of hoping to see. I know SSC did one, but they didn't hit it out of the park IMHO.

Man, if the SSC Punisher CQ was a true 1/4 I would stop looking.

The SSC classic punisher was perfect to me especially once I added all the extra custom weaponry that the only way I would consider spending money on an XM version was if they came up with something that looked totally different, this fits the bill.

Honestly I don't mind the bike, He's ridden them before, but what makes the concept kinda wonky is that it's like an Old James Dean posing for a commercial set up between the NRA and Calvin Klein. I think one of things they'll need to work on is a sense of menace, or at least anger. Something that says he's going to use that M-60 from hell he's got in his hand, not just pose with it.

Yeah, Punisher has ridden a bike before but he's not known for it. Wolverine has ridden a bike in the comics more than the Punisher and they wouldn't make their only Wolverine statue with him on a motorcycle. I could understand it if they were doing a line of superheroes on vehicles like the Gotham Garage line but they're not. You want to put Punisher with a vehicle? Give him the van that Micro drove with his armory in it. Not realistic to do but more fitting.

This is going to look Amazing, and it will be very well done. However, I think it is a little to busy, and I would have liked something more along the lines of the Bowen.
901255_press01-001.jpg

This classic look is what I was kind of hoping to see. I know SSC did one, but they didn't hit it out of the park IMHO.

With Bowen and SS both doing similar static poses like that, this would be the last thing I'd want to see from anyone releasing a new Punisher statue. It would be nice to see him portrayed with both guns blazing instead of very relaxed as seen here imo.

Still early. We shall see what XM comes up with

This is a sad attempt by XM to say the least. Everything about its all wrong. From the bike to oversized gun he's holding. Looks like a scene right out of a goofy silent movie. Nothing screams badass mean ole Frank in this.

This is a sad attempt by XM to say the least. Everything about its all wrong. From the bike to oversized gun he's holding. Looks like a scene right out of a goofy silent movie. Nothing screams badass mean ole Frank in this.

Wearing cloth Pajamas doesn't really scream badass either :p

With Bowen and SS both doing similar static poses like that, this would be the last thing I'd want to see from anyone releasing a new Punisher statue. It would be nice to see him portrayed with both guns blazing instead of very relaxed as seen here imo.
They could have gone with a little homage to Zeck
aff02e8304e16d54a259ede29f77faaa.jpg

Wearing cloth Pajamas doesn't really scream badass either [emoji14]
So every comic hero from 38' until now then?

Sent from my LGMS395 using Tapatalk

Back