[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amen to that bud. This Phoenix truly is a special one indeed. I'm very happy to have the opportunity to have her in my collection.

I wouldn't mind buying another one and having her painted. It's an absurd idea since these cost about 1500$ but I like the idea of it lol.

To each their own I say, but I could never have what is essentially 2 of the exact same statues displayed in my collection. It just never looked right to me personally. If I bought a statue and a variant I like more was released later, I would sell the original piece. No way would I display 2 similar statues in my collection. For me personally, that just looks too odd.

To each their own I say, but I could never have what is essentially 2 of the exact same statues displayed in my collection. It just never looked right to me personally. If I bought a statue and a variant I like more was released later, I would sell the original piece. No way would I display 2 similar statues in my collection. For me personally, that just looks too odd.

I use to be that way but not anymore.

If company B won't make a statue/pose I like then I'm ok with owning two statues from company A who HAS made a statue/pose to my liking. Only if it's a character I truly like as well as alternate costume. I won't display them together but rather with different respective characters.

I use to be that way but not anymore.

If company B won't make a statue/pose I like then I'm ok with owning two statues from company A who HAS made a statue/pose to my liking. Only if it's a character I truly like as well as alternate costume. I won't display them together but rather with different respective characters.

I agree. Personally my display rotates from week to week or month to month. Just to keep things fresh. Examples of upcoming characters I will switch out from time to time are SS's Spidey PF and SS's Symbiote suit or Iron Studios MK43 and XM's MK7. While it's a bit of work boxing up and unboxing again, it keeps the displays looking fresh for me. Definitely more so than just a portrait or hand swap, which I also rotate often.

I agree. Personally my display rotates from week to week or month to month. Just to keep things fresh. Examples of upcoming characters I will switch out from time to time are SS's Spidey PF and SS's Symbiote suit or Iron Studios MK43 and XM's MK7. While it's a bit of work boxing up and unboxing again, it keeps the displays looking fresh for me. Definitely more so than just a portrait or hand swap, which I also rotate often.

The box and unbox part is the super no fun part. With some items like Prince Arthas, super fragile and just nightmare to work it.

At long last !! She is here. After a long wait my Phoenix flew all the way to her new home. Everything looks so fierce. Even the other 2 heads look way better in person. Even the coin looks cool as hell. I am in pure awe. This piece is definitely on another level. So eye-catching. Worth all the wait and all the trouble I had to bring it home. Can't help but love it !!

5nbLe4R.jpg

Congrats. I recently just caved and bought one too... Such a masterpiece. Grail for any X-men fan.

Curious what price you guys are getting her for and if anyone decent prices around?
I got her for 'cost' at $900 but had to pay $335 Fedex international shipping.

There are two on eBay for $1500 and those sellers are probably just breaking even after eBay fees/Paypal fees.

Got mine for 1500$ shipped with coin a few months back.

If I saw one on eBay I'd message the seller and ask to buy it strictly through pp to skip the 10% eBay fee. Just make sure you send as good and not gift.

Glad I bumped into this and learnt there will be Dark Phoenix statue!!! The promo pic is so amazing.. Can't wait to see the PO!!!

Back