[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, damn I think my have some problem with pag, I am also afraid the weight, not the body, the head is so heavy.

Set up my xmen at work! Man, this time I had a really hard time getting Phoenix's body to slot in...I think was pushing her in at the wrong angle. Anyways, here is the lineup again!

c1.jpg

c3.jpg

Smokes, that's an awesome collection Sarakawa! You gotta get the pathfinder base for your gambit and rogue. Highly recommended.

I'm jelly of that X-Men collection Sarakawa. They look great! Though you might need a bigger desk once your Prime 1 Bats comes in. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of job allows such a setup to be on display at your desk?? What kind of job would you even truxt to just have these out and on display wihtout anyone groping/stealing/breaking such a collection???!

It's still awesome, though!

What kind of job allows such a setup to be on display at your desk?? What kind of job would you even truxt to just have these out and on display wihtout anyone groping/stealing/breaking such a collection???!

It's still awesome, though!

Hah, I work at a video game company as a character artist. Most of the people I know are all very trustworthy. I've never had this many on display at work but I've always had some statues and nothing has ever happened to any of them. There is a guy here with probably 300 transformers displayed in his office as well and he's never had one stolen:lol

very lucky to work and see your collection everyday!! nice set up bro, group shot are always the best.

Wow your office is awesome! I would be worried someone might touch them. And break something. Maybe the night cleaning crew or whenever a guy changes the lights etc. now that's a way to make the work place more like home! Great display :)

Wow your office is awesome! I would be worried someone might touch them. And break something. Maybe the night cleaning crew or whenever a guy changes the lights etc. now that's a way to make the work place more like home! Great display :)

Might need some of your custom do not touch notes a few strategically placed tissues and perhaps some plastic sheeting incase there is an office dog.....

Back