[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Phoenix today WOW this one of the most impressive pieces i ever seen in this hobby, magneto is awesome but phoenix is on another level.
here are some crappy pics.

View attachment 216623

View attachment 216624

View attachment 216625

And now for some fun comparison pics

Her nickname is Red

Congrats Martell and Nemen!! Great pictures and collection also Nemen! I think I'm going to switch to that portrait now Martell. hahaha!! I love how we get three different portraits, and we get to display whichever headsculpt, however our moods are for that day. lol! Cant go wrong with any of the three really. And seeing that more and more collectors have been getting these in hand, its been having for the most part, positive reception, after they do finally get to see these awesome Phoenix's in person. Pictures definitely arent the same as having it in hand. These have been coming in, in slow batches which have been making it a sleeper hit, which is keeping the excitement kept to a minimum, while the majority are still waiting on theirs. Prices are stabilizing for the moment. So if anyone wants one for a good price, better get one now, cause prices are definitely going to shoot back up in the next month or so, with a domino effect of collectors getting these in finally.

Nemen, is Jean Grey pf's hair brown?

Thanks for the compliments. Orko, there was some debate over the color of the Jean PF's hair. It doesn't bother me but its definitely borderline brown/orange. When looking at it next to XM Phoenix, they definitely went with a stronger red tone. Personally, I like the red tone a lot more. I do like my Jean Grey PF, its a good piece if your an X Men fan. She doesn't have anywhere near the presence of the XM Phoenix but she makes a great complimentary piece to a collection.

Thanks for the compliments. Orko, there was some debate over the color of the Jean PF's hair. It doesn't bother me but its definitely borderline brown/orange. When looking at it next to XM Phoenix, they definitely went with a stronger red tone. Personally, I like the red tone a lot more. I do like my Jean Grey PF, its a good piece if your an X Men fan. She doesn't have anywhere near the presence of the XM Phoenix but she makes a great complimentary piece to a collection.

Is it just me or is Wolverine gonna shred her in that picture haha, reminds me of the movies :)
Question about the jean PF do you think if you paint the hair red it would look better?

Congrats, guys!

You guys are making it hard waiting for mine. Hate you all! Lol!

She's here! Really terrible Iphone photos! Man, she is just gorgeous. I have no problems with her at all. My favorite head is still the regular head that everyone hates:lol I will display her proudly with said head! Here she is with the rest of my X-men but I have no room to plop her in!
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

She's here! Really terrible Iphone photos! Man, she is just gorgeous. I have no problems with her at all. My favorite head is still the regular head that everyone hates:lol I will display her proudly with said head! Here she is with the rest of my X-men but I have no room to plop her in!

4.jpg

I see some room :devil but some other x-men need to go!!:devil
great collection btw!

Can everyone push her all the way inside to the base? My is so hard that I am afraid to broken the leg .

Back