[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its pretty cool, I never knew much about custom heads but after I saw mags with hes custom options I was sure I wanted the same for Jean so I was so happy people made it happen it looks GREAT! And the troy head that hair is sick the volumes on it

I love how the custom head has the hair in the norm thick range and not so flat exposing or making too much forehead shown with the flat hair like the original heads. Also the facial features are very well sculpted in pretty and strong comic style. The hair is perfect for this character from the comics. This is best option since we can't get the first XM phoenix pretty proto in the pics, or it just didn't come out like those proto pics whatever happen in the process. Now finally she can be a perfect 10 again. This is what I really needed to maybe top my mag. :) but then again mag will get an upgrade soon as well. Lol

Last edited:
22024145116_730d54fe97_b.jpg

21427686794_ef1d187c5f_b.jpg

22037882442_da3173bd3c_b.jpg

These pictures prove that the face sculpt for JG are at best mediocre. Im glad I got on the custom head po list.

It's a digital paint up CBG, but that's the reference (the ones you see on the right, not the dramatic-quasi-sepia-effect you see on the left, that one is for show and to make things more artsy, that's what my girlfriend says at least).
Painting will be done locally by one (or more, depending on demand) pro painter(s), so yes, we aim to give it a very lifelike and realistic look. Let's say that the target is around Iron Studios skin tones paint.

It's a digital paint up CBG, but that's the reference (the ones you see on the right, not the dramatic-quasi-sepia-effect you see on the left, that one is for show and to make things more artsy, that's what my girlfriend says at least).
Painting will be done locally by one (or more, depending on demand) pro painter(s), so yes, we aim to give it a very lifelike and realistic look. Let's say that the target is around Iron Studios skin tones paint.

This is looking really good. The professional right paint apps will make this perfect. Now after seeing heads like the first red Sonja pf, now I always get a bit worried on all paint jobs.
What is the best price for a XM Phoenix now? I'm sure many more will want her now with these custom heads coming out. I see one on sale from a member for around 1.5 which a hell of a deal. I only see her now going for 2k plus. If I didn't have one I would be all over it for sure.

Back