[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm torn right now, man. I'll give it a try, but I'm betting its already sold out anyway.

hope you get one mate! but alot of jean heads are being made, and jezus they all look great GUYS I have only one body for jean xD

Dude! I don't believe it ...I actually got my PO for Troy's custom portrait confirmed. Thought I missed it.

Managed to place an order for one of the last custom phoenix heads!!!:panic:

Thanks Spidey, you're a legend

Damn that is lucky .... Some must have backed out... Congrats.

Guys my internet is **** where I am right now.... Literally the middle of the forest in northern Ontario. Please if you are desperate to try please contact someone who has been successful ordering .... I am only getting service once every few hours.

Congrats to all and I am very glad I could help some of my fellow Freaks out.

Can´t believe it, i could get a preorder on Taveggs Custom Head! So awesome, this is exactly what i envisioned when i preordered.

I got Phoenix today WOW this one of the most impressive pieces i ever seen in this hobby, magneto is awesome but phoenix is on another level.
here are some crappy pics.

IMG_1541.JPG

IMG_1543.JPG

IMG_1542.JPG

After traveling for work the last two weeks I finally picked mine up today and just WOW! Hands down this is the most impressive statue I have ever owned. While Magneto is awesome, this piece just has so much presence. It's truly a masterpiece. I don't think words can describe exactly how cool the Phoenix force statue is. Similar to Magneto's sentinel hand the Phoenix sculpt is very powerful and worth a certain value on its own. I'm gonna try to get some pics in.

Back