[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this statue just shot up to my favorite xm thus far! Think I may go for this one over wolverine.

WoW!

Stunning statue, make me wish I was a X-Men collector.

XM studios are doing amazing statues right now.

Hope they do DC ASAP!

WoW!

Stunning statue, make me wish I was a X-Men collector.

XM studios are doing amazing statues right now.

Hope they do DC ASAP!
I keep thinking about there DC line. I actually love the SS DC line to be fair but the only thing that ruins that for me is the insane ES sizes

I think the Batman PF for example is killer but knowing there's 10,000 out there does cheapen it for me

I'll tell you the DC character I can't wait to see XM tackle is the Green Lantern. Man I can see them doing something spectacular for him

Dear Friends and Fellow Collectors

For those who are unable to make it to STGCC 2014, here's some photos of XM Studios Booth.

Visit us at www.playstore.com.sg under "more-STGCC" to find out more.

Best Regards

Toy Industries

Jean grey SS? Hahaha, everyone is fighting on that thread. Go with this one, much much better.

How do you know? Did they announce it at the Con?

visited their store n had a little chat with the owner 3 weeks ago.
they are now trying to acquire the dc license. and im pretty sure they will get it

aquaman wip is on the store, but they cant show it until they get the license
also maybe Sosa will do the dc line

they are now trying to acquire the dc license. and im pretty sure they will get it

Man, true or not, if this happens...

n83SlSt.gif

yes they will.
and also star wars

You have no idea what your talking about dude and you shouldn't be saying things like this that aren't accurate because your absolutely wrong.

I can't stand it when people post BS and pretend to be on the inside just for a couple posts of attention.

Neither of the two licenses you mentioned are in fact going to be produced by XM studios currently and I know for a fact the "owner" that you spoke with wouldn't want you posting false information on this forum or anywhere else. Have a little respect

Sorry, bro ...I've learned to take these statements with a grain of salt. I'll believe it when they actually announce it.

I could care less about a DC license. Im a big X Men fan so right now im just soaking it up before they divide their energy

I could care less about a DC license. Im a big X Men fan so right now im just soaking it up before they divide their energy

I'd like to see a Nightcrawler, Colossus, and Gambit to go along with Wolverine and Magneto. Those are my favorite X-Men related characters.

:exactly:

Rather see Marvel continue to grow and flourish before adding more licenses. We have two statues in hand thus far with several to follow. I personally feel that XM owns marvel right now and I'd prefer it to stay that way. Make your foundation impenetrable. Once the castle is built you take over the world :lecture

:exactly:

Rather see Marvel continue to grow and flourish before adding more licenses. We have two statues in hand thus far with several to follow. I personally feel that XM owns marvel right now and I'd prefer it to stay that way. Make your foundation impenetrable. Once the castle is built you take over the world :lecture

+1 :goodpost: :exactly:

So bring on Gambit and Colossus!! :pray:

Back